Global Partnership Leader - B2B Connect
- Foster City / San Francisco, CA, United States
Visa’s technology and innovations make digital payments a reality for consumers, businesses, banks and governments around the globe. And our innovations continue to drive the payments industry we pioneered, forward. We have a simple and unwavering vision that can be traced back to our beginnings in 1958: To be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere. We know that every Visa transaction is a promise. Whether it’s a street vendor in Brazil selling food to make a living or a fisherman in Rwanda paying his daughter’s school fees, we want to provide the most secure and seamless payment experience possible. While Visa operates in over 200 countries and territories, with a Market Cap of more than 170B, we’re a tight-knit team of just over 10,000. This means you can make a massive impact in the field that most interests you, whether it’s payments technology, social responsibility, engineering, financial inclusion or marketing sponsorship’s. You’re smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world, join Visa. Let’s see where your Everywhere takes you
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic Global Partnership leader with financial service industry experience to lead B2B Connect’s global initiatives. B2B Connect is Visa first non-card based large value payment product using distributed ledger technology. We have a simple and unwavering vision that can be traced back to our beginnings in 1958: To be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere. We know that every Visa transaction is a promise, we are looking for a leader who starts with the customer and work backwards.
The ideal candidate considers simplifying as art of sophistication, building net new product or leading new business initiatives and delivering results that has scaled. He or she must be a fast learner, understanding of global banking, Payments, treasury management and their Customers’ needs will get us going within 90 days. This role is a unique opportunity to join Visa Global product leadership team and be part of the service and onboarding of the initial customers and P+L responsibility as the service matures. The leader will be passionate about customer experience, innovation and business growth. You will be responsible for design, development and delivery of the global B2B Connect partnership strategy.
- Conceptualize and own the execution of B2B Connect partner network partnership plan
- Continuously review regional market landscape, identifying developing partnership opportunities that will position Visa as the market leader
- Establish key performance metrics and measurements for the predictable delivery of B2B connect network growth
- High energy level, performance oriented and passionate about B2B industry players, their customers, and emerging technology / global B2B commerce space
- Ability to work constructively in a cross-functional initiative-based governance structure and lead large, cross-functional teams where there may not be a direct reporting line
- Define a vision that will position B2B Connect as the global innovation market place for multiple industry verticals
- Align with product leaders and manage prioritization of product feature backlog to drive execution of partnership vision, roadmap to ensure region / market and importantly B2B Connect network grows
- Lead and manage multiple complex deliverables with many stakeholders, often with competing priorities
- Take an active role in the future of the service by identifying and defining new cross border payment use cases, be the advocate of those to the B2B Connect Product team, define go-to-market approach and scaling plan for verticals
- Work with Visa regional leadership to develop and maintain a strong understanding of potential network participants, B2B payment providers, Fintechs and technology partners in the region and their payment requirements
- Continuously review market landscape and be the SME and leader to build business case, define value drivers to network and participants and partner enablement
- Attract and hire top talent globally
- Establish clear goals, support open feedback, coach to maximize team competency and support career development of direct reports and larger B2B Connect team
- Represent Visa B2B Connect at external events
- Experienced leader, managed or build complex B2B products
- technology experience, financial service industry – Cash management, treasury a plus but not required
- KPI: Enabling network effects, Quality of partners measured as Incremental value to network, transactions enabled through partners,
Other – Bilingual will be a plus
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Accountability and will to win
- Execute Against Commitments
Qualification: demonstrated industry experience in building out networks, Bachelor’s degree, Masters a plus.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.