Sr. SW Engineer
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territories.
We dream of a future where it’s easy to pay and be paid. Across the planet. Where ever. Whenever. Securely. Easily. At Merchant Acquirer & Processing we have a great toolbox of leadership technologies under the Cybersource and Authorize.net product lines. Together, we are building leading edge full-service Payment Management solutions combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems. We are looking for a talented Sr. Software Engineer to join our team!
As a member of the engineering team, you will help design, enhance and build our services for Customers in an agile development environment. You will be working with colleagues, who will help, support and challenge you every day. Unit testing, measuring code quality, automating everything and enabling continuous integration and deployment is just part of your DNA. You will see the code written going to production in a few days and used by top clients. If this sounds exciting, we would love to chat and tell you more about our work culture and environment.
• Help our clients to achieve their goals by understanding their business problems and then designing and developing required product solutions.
• Use technologies including Java, J2EE, REST, Oracle, Web Services and more to deliver product capabilities.
• Leverage newer technologies to build next generation of Payment services.
• Drive the adoption of engineering best practices within the team.
• 3+ years of strong software development experience in Java.
• Experience with object-oriented programming (OOP) and object-oriented design (OOD).
• Experience building and delivering complex solutions for customers.
• Hands on experience with Continuous Integration, and full SDLC Development tools, including Jenkins, Bamboo, GIT, Maven, Junit, Code review, Static analysis, Security testing.
• Solid foundation in requirements scoping, data structures, algorithms, problem solving and complexity analysis.
• Proven problem solving skills and an ability to respond resourcefully to new demands, priorities and challenges
• Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills, ability to convey development concepts related to network, application, and systems - to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new initiatives
• Proven ability to work and have fun in a team environment
• BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource™s continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
CyberSource is a subsidiary of Visa Inc. CyberSource operates in Europe under agreement with Visa Europe.