Technical Product Manager
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
We are seeking an experienced IT Product Manager to work within the Cybersecurity Engineering team dedicated to the task of engineering the best Cyber security solution in the world.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience implementing cross-organizational IT solutions, a strong project management background with good written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional organizational skills. The position will be based in Singapore.
- Deeply understand the needs of cybersecurity engineering. Drive requirements and strategy for cybersecurity data collection, analysis, and operationalization within Visa.
- Provide project management support and become adept at Visa Project Management Methodology, processes and tools
- Monitor progress throughout the product development process and work with program managers to deliver against plan and targets
- Ensure clear communications and coordination across business and development teams.
- Collaborate with product owners, end users, and other stake holders to gather product requirements.
- Identify and document business cases, requirements and manage the entire solution planning cycle
- Link technical capabilities to strategic vision and business needs
- Define success metrics and SLAs.
- Define and manage product roadmap
- Manage business and conflicting priorities with the ability to maintain stakeholder commitments.
- Work closely with analysts and engineers to facilitate and guide the product lifecycle.
- Perform user acceptance testing and ensure requirements were understood and implemented as required.
- BA/BS degree is required. Concentration in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or a related technical discipline. MBA and/or advanced technology degree is a plus
- 7+ years of project management experience required
- Experience demonstrating strong leadership, self-motivation and accountability
- Past experience on complex, global projects and / or Infrastructure projects a big plus..
- Agile delivery experience is a major plus
- Good understanding of cybersecurity concepts
- Good understanding of Data security, Data Quality, Business Activity Monitoring and
- Solid understanding on enterprise compliance and controls, e.g., logging and access management practices.
- Fast learner on both technical side and business side
- Broad knowledge of the state of art industry development status in the related areas
- Strong customer centric mindset.
- Proactive sense of urgency and 'can do' attitude
- Strategic thinker who can balance big picture strategy with detailed, flawless execution
- Financial services and card payments experience is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.