Director – Regional Solutions Manager (LAC)
- Miami, FL, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Overall responsibility for Solutions within the LAC region. The person in role will be expected to be an active member of LAC CyberSource regional team. The role will have a hard reporting line to Head of Regional Solutions and a dotted line to the CyberSource LAC business lead. In the short term this will be an individual contributor role.
Solution Strategy and Design
• Drive efforts to evolve overall CyberSource solution strategy/prioritization within the region and to establish business sponsorship and define execution criteria
• Lead creation/design of new specific solutions that generate significant revenue contribution for the region and overall organization
• Manage the ongoing solution prioritization process for new, proposed initiatives to create fact based assessments of the projects to provide recommendations for Executive Leadership
• Develop and maintain regional solutions roadmap informed by the solution prioritization process and underlying product capability builds and specific project efforts
• Conduct regional competitive and regulatory intelligence activities to evaluate competitors’ activities and implications to inform senior executive decision-making
• Engage and coordinate cross-functional teams to understand the opportunity, review the health of the overall business, identify opportunities for growth, address issues to develop and structure an overall solution value proposition and initial proposal/definition
• Create and update financial models and business cases to define business rationale and financial impact of investment of proposed solutions
• Thought leadership: You will continuously challenge the status quo and you will be relentless in your focus to initiate and drive change
• Maintain close relationships with key merchant and acquirer business contacts and end-users to proactively solicit feedback on features, functionality, services and future requirements.
• Author content on closed customer and public forums.
• Lead regional commercialization for new solutions across functional disciplines to ensure a successful launch
• Participate in the commercialization process for new launches including further solution design, pricing, packaging, sales training and develop criteria/operational processes for piloting new launches where appropriate
• Maintain commercialization plans that drive CYBS and Visa's competitive advantage and revenue growth agenda for core and emerging products (including ecommerce, mobile and alternative payments) across the region
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or
- 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or
- 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
- 7+ years of quota carrying technology or SaaS based sales experience (eCommerce sales is a plus)
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the CIO, CEO and CFO levels
- Track record of success in carrying an annual quota of $2M at a minimum
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience managing and closing new complex sales cycles
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.