Director, Business Solutions
- Taipei, Taiwan
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Visa Business Solutions focusses on providing B2B solutions to large and mid-market corporates, small businesses and government organizations.
The Director, Business Solutions, will be responsible for developing and bringing new solutions to the market, leading initiatives that enhance and/or expand distribution of existing Visa capabilities and executing on the overall business strategy. The role will include identifying new opportunities, implementing new business models and partnership opportunities with players that may be highly complex, strategic and cross-functional.
The role will report to the Head of B2B Partnerships, Asia Pacific and work closely with the client leads, regional and global product teams and stakeholders across the organization.
• Manage a key set of strategic initiatives designed to provide differentiated B2B solutions to the market
• Execute the market strategy along with the Head of B2B Partnerships, Asia Pacific. The individual will be responsible for supporting performance targets for the function including formulating and executing on the go-to-market plans
• Develop and own the product road map for Taiwan basis global and regional product development – ensure product relevance, customization as required, pricing and capability definition
• Designing and delivering the business cases for new payment / technology / vertical initiatives, which will require engaging players in the FinTech, government and acceptance value chains, establishing new partner / vendor/ enabler / joint venture integration with capabilities to establish and sustain Visa’s competitive advantage.
• Driving new Business Solutions purchase volume and revenue - assess and define business opportunities to increase volume and share implementing both short and long term strategies and tactics to increase profitability with our commercial issuers in market in collaboration with Client Relationship Management teams and cross-functional teams in Visa.
• Facilitating the successful deployment of Visa’s digital payment solutions and B2B platform partnership programs to gain market share and accelerate volume growth and program growth
• Proactively engage with clients to identify customer/segment needs and improve the value proposition of their solutions.
• Leverage appropriate Visa assets and product management resources to deliver exceptional business/issuer/acquirer value
• A minimum of 10 -15 years’ experience with related product management experience in transaction banking, payments and / or financial technology sector. Will consider lesser work experience if from a relevant background.
• Proven record of implementing strategic initiatives, policies and operational decisions
• Strategic thinking and thought leadership
• Teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills, and ability to lead by influence and example
• Proven ability to partner, communicate and manage/navigate through multiple disciplines and organizational groups
• Ability to work within a complex and often ambiguous environment, and to influence senior management and other relevant parties
• MBA or Master’s degree preferred
• Executive presence, strong written and oral communication, including large-group presentations