Senior Analyst, Treasury Product Solutions
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Treasury is seeking a Senior Analyst responsible for supporting Treasury’s engagement with internal product teams and providing support to launch new products and services externally. This position will work under the guidance of the Senior Director in Treasury Product Solutions and collaborate with regional and country product teams to ensure successful adoption of Visa treasury products. The successful candidate will get direction to support treasury functional areas (cash management, foreign exchange, insurance and settlement) and assist in ensuring departmental needs are met by aligning Product criteria against Treasury’s requirements. The position will be part of a team that will support the implementation of Treasury-as-a-Service (intra-day settlement, FX rates, etc.) and Treasury’s Technology Architecture Program (TTAP), a two-year initiative to upgrade systems and is expected to assist in those initiatives when needed. The candidate should be comfortable in working in a highly matrixed organization with shifting priorities and rapid change. Expectation is that the candidate filling the Senior Treasury Analyst role may be required to perform operational activities from time to time until specific product launches are stable. The candidate will be a strong advocate for Treasury as we roll-out new features with various Product partners.
- Assist Senior Director in providing support for managing various Product partnerships with similar and competing priorities while delivering stated goals. Work includes but not limited to, tracking projects, assist in the creation of business plans by writing business requirements, creating use cases, diagrams, test scripts as well as occasionally perform user acceptance testing
- Perform moderate level data research and analysis to discover trends, uncover issues, support hypothesis, and provide management information
- Prepare Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Project and other tools to manage issues and/or perform analysis, document issues and recommendations. Assist in the preparation of departmental training materials, procedures and presentations
- Collaborate for continuous development of self and team in understanding intricate technical details of payment systems, transaction data, routing, reconciliation and settlement funds transfers
- Assist Senior Director in providing bi-weekly status reporting for Treasury-as-a Service to the treasury management and global team
- Proactively identify, recommend and implement solutions to streamline existing operational processes and achieve results of enhanced productivity and increased efficiencies
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- Bachelor’s degree or 7-10 years equivalent work experience; Master’s degree preferred
- Strong ability to multi-task, organize and manage various projects with little guidance
- Ability to communicate effectively with a global treasury regional teams to ensure alignment on product design concerning treasury aspects required as well as to eliminate duplicative efforts and improve efficiency
- Be self-motivated, with a high interest in banking, the payments landscape and knowledge of payment system transaction and settlement flows
- Highly dependable and dedicated to team; ensure accuracy and great attention to detail with ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with frequently changing priorities
- Proven ability to work independently, across cultures and time zones while anticipating deliverables needed by collaborating effectively with internal and external peers who may not share the same goals
- Good balance between business understanding and technical aptitude, with ability to connect business ideas to technical solutions and vice versa
- Excellent written and analytical skills, with a demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams)
- Knowledge of payment system transaction flows; understanding of operational, liquidity and credit risk
- Ability to navigate and have relevant working experience using banking portals
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work _% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.