Manager, B2B Connect Visa Business Solutions
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
What we expect of you, day to day:
- You will be part of the Visa Business Solutions Asia Pacific team reporting into the Senior Director, B2B Connect.
- The B2B Connect product is at an early stage of its lifecycle. You will work in an environment where the product team is working to grow the product functionality. Positioning B2B Connect as a new service for large value cross border payments will require challenging other long established services providers and principles of correspondent banking and make a strong case for change.
- You will support the commercialization of B2B Connect, Visa’s new account to account cross border B2B payment service by:
- Managing the pipeline and tracking performance against the business plan
- Documenting client feedback and monitoring market specific product development prioritization on the global product roadmap.
- Undertaking market and client analysis to support teams to enroll Clients to the B2B Connect network
- Developing subject matter expertise and building visibility for Visa B2B Connect through the production of thought leadership content for online distribution and at external events.
- Develop presentation materials to support internal education and Client decision making.
- Aligning with Client Support and Implementation teams to deliver time to revenues objectives
- Support the production of regulatory engagement submissions
- To do this effectively, you will need to collaborate with the in-market Visa Business Solutions and Client Relationship Management teams in Asia Pacific as well as the global product team for B2B Connect
- ·The incumbent in this role needs to understand product functionality, product pricing, regulatory and compliance issues, and the technology and operational environment of target customers, including the major operational risk issues.
- Evidence of supporting high performance teams to deliver transformational change ideally through banks and other payment organisations
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders including senior executives
- Being detail oriented, organized and committed to execution will be key success factors
- An individual who is available to be in the Visa Singapore office, to be available to work with and support colleagues.
- Proven track record of supporting product development in a regional context.
- Product knowledge of Payment Operations/Transaction Banking and an understanding of the correspondent banking market, the different models for cross border transaction processing, and the role of SWIFT and challengers would be beneficial