Sales Training Excellence Manager - Level 5
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Sales Excellence Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
This role will enable the creation, roll out & management of the Sales Boot camp and drive the Sales Roadmap to drive sales excellence within Europe.
What we expect of you, day-to-day:
- Liaising with client facing teams and Country Managers / Regional Managing Directors to identify knowledge and training gaps within our sales teams.
- In partnership with Visa University and Global L&D teams, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of the learning programs:
- Sales Bootcamp (for new and tenure employees)
- Sales methodology (insight-led training: Challenger assessment)
- Commercial Deal Excellence
- Sales Simulation
- Negotiation Training
- Any other training initiatives as nominated by the Head of Sales Standards
- Developing, executing and managing projects, programs and initiatives that support our Sales Excellence Roadmap
- Empowering and equipping front line managers with the best practices toolkit to strengthen their teams
- Driving measurement of the effectiveness of our programs. This will include measuring individual participation in training programs as well as proficiency of skills obtained through the training
What we’re after.
- Excellent communicator and facilitator - great interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written. You enjoy facilitating training and interacting with the sales teams. CEB Challenger certification is a bonus!
- Exceptionally organised - you have an eye for co-ordination, planning and project/program management. You are able to effectively create, manage, deliver and monitor first class sales training.
- Creative - you think out-of-the-box and enjoy creating new and interesting ways of doing things
- Team player - working effectively across internal functional teams and building positive external vendor relationships
- Go-getter - willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Experienced – previous sales experience ideally within sales training excellence in a large matrix organisation.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.