Business Development Executive (Analyst)
- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Support Business Development team in managing portfolio of clients, in all customer relationship related activities, positioning Visa as preferred partner.
- Position Visa as the preferred partner among prospects and clients, through deep understanding of assigned client’s strategies, priorities, needs and business processes, to develop business opportunities on the way Visa’s products can impact their results; in alignment with industry developments, dynamics and digital trends
- Develop strong relationship with assigned clients, maintaining Visa's image as industry leader
- Design and implement financial models and tracking tools for all contractual obligations related to Client/ Merchant Incentive agreements
- Engage with Fintech & Digital Players ecosystem, to enhance/enrich client’s
- Follow up projects and strategies for each of his/her clients, being accountable for results.
- Conduct business with ethics all across the stakeholders.
- Ability to generate innovative creative solutions to unique problems and opportunities encountered in complex, and dynamic environments
- Solid Financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal, collaboration and relationship skills. Drive, enthusiasm and creativity are key attributes. Work effectively with inter-disciplinary groups.
- Highly client oriented, Self-motivated, results driven and hands on
- Must demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly organized with exposure of project / program management
- Bachelor's degree/ preferably MBA degree
- 2-4 years of business experience / preferably in the bankcard/payment industry
- Excellent English and Spanish written and verbal communication
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.