Manager, Visa Business solutions, India & South Asia
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
- Lead specific work effort pieces in designing and delivering business cases for new payment / technology / vertical initiatives, which will require engaging players in the FinTech, government and acceptance value chains, establishing new partner / vendor/ enabler / joint venture integration with capabilities to establish and sustain Visa’s competitive advantage.
- Work with Partners to expand distribution, enhance the value proposition and develop alternative business models
- Work across key Issuers to launch, manage and ramp up new payment flows.
- Support the team in driving a key set of strategic initiatives designed to provide differentiated B2B solutions to the market
- Support team on ongoing business management across business lines including analytics and reporting
- Leverage appropriate Visa assets and product management resources to deliver exceptional business/issuer/acquirer value
- Support development of the product CVP across Business Debit and Business Credit including tools, platforms and value added services
- A minimum of 4-6 years’ experience with related product management experience in financial technology and/or payments industry.
- Proven record of implementing strategic initiatives, policies and operational decisions
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills, and ability to lead by influence and example
- Proven ability to partner, communicate and manage/navigate through multiple disciplines and organizational groups
- Ability to work within a complex and often ambiguous environment, and to influence senior management and other relevant parties
- MBA or Master’s degree strongly preferred