- Miami, FL, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Sales Engineer will provide support to the sales team by providing in-depth technical knowledge of payment processes and services, as well as providing consultancy services to clients with respect to implementing and configuring Visa Digital Solutions for merchants and acquirers in the Latin America region. The Sales Engineer will be an integral part of our growing Latin America Merchant Sales & Acquiring group joining the Merchant Solutions team in Miami.
In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with our direct sales and solution teams in providing technical and functional expertise for our suite of hosted and software based payment and risk management solutions. This will include interacting directly with new and existing customers, in a pre-sales role, to demonstrate how our solutions can be integrated into their existing infrastructure while addressing any technical questions or concerns customers might have. Additionally, will include the creation of proof of concepts of commerce solutions leveraging Visa's Merchant Digital solutions.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Visa Merchant Digital Solutions for merchants and acquirers including CyberSource products, through research and testing in order to act as subject matter expert to the support team and clients.
- Provide technical pre-sales support by accompanying sales team to meetings with prospects. This would typically involve giving presentations to prospective and existing clients, providing product demonstrations, and using whiteboard sessions, all with a focus on maintaining a sales-oriented approach.
- Deliver training sessions to colleagues and clients on the use of Visa Merchant Digital Solutions.
- Provide proposal support to the sales team in order to accurately determine the feasibility, cost and time implications when responding to customer proposals.
- Gather and accurately document business and technical requirements from customers in order to work with other internal teams to provide reliable project estimates.
- Where appropriate, act as technical resource on consultancy projects, writing and delivering custom applications for clients.
- Strategize with our Direct Sales and Account Management teams to close sales opportunities.
- Aid in the completion and presentation of RFPs and RFIs.
- Manage the delivery of projects to clients by playing the role as solution architect and project manager
- Work closely with our Product Management team to maintain technical and functional knowledge of existing and new products. Take a proactive approach to staying up-to-date with product developments by monitoring code release notes and knowledge sharing within the team.
- Deliver business consultancy to clients where needed.
- Travel required (30%)
- Fluent in English and Spanish
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.