- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
This role is an individual contributor responsible for applying skills and knowledge to perform specified support functions. This position is at a support staff level and may determine methods and procedures within defined guidelines.
- Manage executive calendar that includes scheduling meetings and travel, video conferences, trainings (off-site and / or internal), group events and booking conference rooms.
- Perform administrative support duties, including but not limited to drafting and typing correspondence, making copies, preparing binders, answering and screening managers' phone calls and directing inquiries to the proper party within the team, and maintaining and ordering office supplies.
- Prepare meeting materials including assisting with the creating of the presentation, handouts and other related materials as well as printing, binding and collating of materials.
- Coordinate conference/meeting room set-up, order catering, and make logistical arrangements.
- Assist with developing and updating PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and documents in support of team activities.
- Handle contract management, monthly budget tracking (including POs, invoices and accruals) and updating and interfacing with accounting as needed.
- Process expense reports and provide general information to incoming calls regarding Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Travel Policy and Expense Reporting.
- Prepare agenda for senior visitors to site and handle corresponding logistics support.
- Interact with vendors as needed for any team activities, arrange lunches and team outings.
- Coordinate setup up of new employees and office space as needed.
- Support projects as needed for senior executive.
- Provide back up assistance to other administrative support team members as needed.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience; with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Discretion combined with poise and professionalism in all communications
- Must be able to exercise good judgment regarding information which may be confidential
- Must have excellent communications skills both verbal and written in English.
- Ability to operate effectively and efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Customer service-focused with ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work with attention to detail.
- Solid planning, organizational and written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.