Project Analyst / Administrator - Level 3
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Project Analyst / Administrator, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
This role will be expected to produce high quality team deliverables such as Board, Risk Committee and Management reporting and team Management information in addition to providing pro-active high quality administrative and coordination support for the VE Chief Auditor. This role will track team budget and expense information and provide reporting on this upon completion of the respective audits. There will be a requirement to assist in team logistics, including arranging team events and offsite training, action items from fortnightly team meetings, and arranging audit meetings which are both internal and external. The candidate should have a good eye for detail and have good command of written English in order to proof read audit documentation.
What the work will entail, day to day:
- Anticipate needs, taking accountability for filtering, prioritising and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Anticipate what might be needed for upcoming meetings and help keep track of deliverable dates
- Maintain calendars and appointments (both internal and external) and coordinate travel, exercising discretion regarding spend in these areas.
- Liaise and interact across executive management and their respective teams when arranging the logistics of key meetings.
- Taking responsibility, once trained, for key Board and Management Committee reporting per the scheduled submission dates.
- Compiling information needed for Regulatory meetings,
- Liaise with and act on requests from Central reporting team
- Managing team’s scheduling by working with senior management to adequately resource the approved audits.
- Tracking expenses and budget for team
- Assisting in tracking and sourcing team training and tracking of the teams hours to date to ensure that they have met the minimum training time expected.
- Be responsible for all on-boarding tasks of new hires (and off-boarding for leavers) to ensure all equipment and system access is ready. Additionally for co-source resourcing, ensuring building access and all due diligence checks are done.
- Liaise with the Global Internal Audit team to set up audit shells and follow up on issue closure status.
What we’re after:
- Significant experience in a similar executive assistant/team assistant role but ready to stretch to the next level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to deal with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Collaborative, flexible, proactive and maintains composure in a fast paced work environment.
- Experience managing stakeholder’s diaries and scheduling across time zones.
- Willingness to learn about the Internal Audit function
- Educated to advanced secondary school level or beyond
- High level of proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Strong planning and prioritisation skills.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.