CYBS - Sales Operations Director
- Miami, FL, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As part of Cybersource’s continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference. The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of sales support experience in a hi-tech / software development / SaaS delivery environment. The CYBS Sales Operations Director must be a team player willing to collaborate on a variety of sales support areas, as well as completing tasks as an independent contributor. Extreme attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills and creative problem solving abilities are must-have qualities.
§ Basic Qualifications
- 10 years of work experience in the experience in technology companies preferred in payments industry, merchant payment solutions, and financial services with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
§ Preferred Qualifications
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Self-starter with track record of creativity and innovation
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and pick up new skills quickly
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills with high level of competence in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools like Tableau, MicroStrategy, or other programs
- Familiarity or experience with data mining and statistical modeling (e.g., regression modeling, clustering techniques, decision trees, etc.) is very helpful
- Team player, self-motivated, results oriented and able to handle numerous projects concurrently
- Good business acumen to orient data analysis to business needs
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible. Able to work independently.
- Pro-active and effective communicator, with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Experienced at presenting information to all levels, with ability to communicate and facilitate group discussions and debate across geographic, functional lines and levels
- Leadership and management skills - committed to motivate extended team members contributing from various collaborative team-based projects.
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and projects to meet timelines efficiently, to adapt to changes in priorities quickly
Fluent in English and Spanish, Portuguese is a plus
§ Essential Functions
- Responsible for Commercial Sales Support, including but not limited to:
o Regional end to end business partnering - CYBS focus and aligned to Visa Merchant Sales and Acquiring business unit
o Regional Business & Strategy Planning CYBS focus and aligned to Visa Merchant Sales and Acquiring business unit
o Operating Plan – Aligning Sales business plans to strategic targets
o LAC Cybersource Go-to-market plan support
o Partner to Cybersource and Visa Finance Operations / Billing Team
o Partner with Cybersource and Visa FP&A: Revenue Planning & Forecasting
o Commercial Deal Support (pricing & deal structures)
- Bid Management Support for RFPs
- Data + Reporting + Analytics
- Sales Performance Metrics & KPI Reporting
- Account Portfolio Metrics & Reporting
- Whitespace scoring / Greenfield analysis
- Sales CRM (Salesforce) Reporting – Pipeline
- Business Analytics – Decision Support
- BI Analytics + Authorization reporting
- Sales Operations - Contract Management (closing, support etc.), SLA Management, SFDC + CPQ Sales Support and point of contact and Sales Process + Policy
- Sales Compensation support: Sales Incentive Plan (SIP) Design & Execution, Quota & SIP Calculation / Analytics and Attainment calculation & Payment Processes
- Sales Excellence + Enablement - Multi Training streams covering (CYBS Product & Services technical training, Sales Skills & Competencies, Multi-Function Operational Support Model, Sales Methodology, New Product GTM Training, Salesforce best practices training (e.g. Account management, usage etc.) and Sales Training Academy: Design, Maintenance & Execution
§ Travel Requirements
- Less than 10% of time – eventually
§ Physical Requirements
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.