Director, Customer Experience Management Platform
- Lehi, UT, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
CyberSource and Authorize.Net, Visa companies, are world leaders in e-commerce, digital payment processing and value-added commerce management services to merchants and partners. The Director, Customer Experience Management ensures the collection, analysis, and distribution of customer feedback, address stakeholder needs, and facilitate the closed-loop efforts of the business. They will also direct our customer experience management (CEM) vendor (Medallia) and other customer experience vendors to ensure we maximize the value of those resources. Internally, they will serve as an evangelist for our CEM program, driving awareness and utilization to the degree appropriate for each function and level of the organization.
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- 7-10 years’ experience in Product Management, Program Management, Project Management or related fields
- 5+ years’ experience in customer experience management, including measurement, research, development of processes and procedures, and user engagement and training
- Experience in gathering requirements, identifying milestones, project risks and other project management fundamentals
- Proven analytical skills conducting analysis of Customer Experience, Customer Satisfaction Tracking or NPS results and translating these insights into actionable recommendations
- Experience analyzing business processes and developing improvement opportunities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Serve as “Point Person” for the platform’s operations, with day-to-day responsibility for ensuring that the business is capitalizing on its functionality to reinforce and enable our priorities around Customer Centricity
- Act as primary liaison between CyberSource (and Visa) stakeholders and CEM platform vendor to:
- Identify needs and translate into requirements
- Support integration of platform into rep tools
- Stand up platform outside North America
- Identify who to survey, how to route feedback, who should have access and at what level
- Ensure different channels of feedback and new features and functionality are enabled as required and implemented on time and according to budget
- Maximize survey response rates
- Answer specific/custom questions as they arise from the business and develop solutions accordingly
- Foster CX data collection best practices and highest data quality
- Drive awareness and utilization of the Medallia platform capabilities, e.g.
- Develop and oversee training (workshops, videos, documents, etc.) for various consistent groups
- Support knowledge management and insights dissemination efforts: via Chatter, briefs, reports, shareouts and workshops, infographics, curated synthesis, etc.
- Evolve the CEM programs and platform to better measure the overall merchant experience and deliver more actionable insights
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 20% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.