Product Deployment Manager - Level 4
- London, UK
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
What’s it all about?
We are seeking a Product Deployment Manager, a role that requires excellent planning, communication and decision-making skills. Working with multiple internal and external stakeholders, this is an implementation role to execute and aid the delivery of Visa capabilities.
You will be the delivery leader for major UK clients’ implementation projects.
- In a client-facing role, manage and control the creation of key deliverables.
- Identify opportunities to improve performance and create value for the organisation
- Build and maintain strong stakeholder support and trust to deliver projects and programs.
- Proactively anticipate stakeholder needs and ensure processes are executed to minimise disruption
- By pushing the organisation to become client-oriented, while maintaining internal stakeholder expectations
- You will begin to coach the organisation to be proactive about identifying problems, resolution, and opportunities for internal and external stakeholderds
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Builds and maintains trusted relationships with stakeholders (executives, internal, external) and SMEs.
- Tracks progresses of propositions and initiatives to provide proactive support as deployment progresses.
- Prioritise demands of stakeholders, aligns these with the project goals, and communicate decisions to all impacted stakeholders.
- Reviews/tracks project status, resource allocations and manages risks, conducts program diagnosis, and recommends corrective action when needed.
- Initiates implementation projects and identifies key SMEs to engage.
- Can provide consultative support to address ambiguity and provide options for delivery.
- Identifies potential issues and risks related to implementation, supporting technology capability, competitive technology, and in-house alternative technology and plans to address the risks. Seen as a trusted advisor with customers.
- Proactively work with stakeholders to identify problems, resolutions and opportunities.
- Proactively consider client needs and goals to inform the customisation of implementation.
- Facilitates business process working sessions to assess gaps, remove bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and communicates suggested improvements in work process when identified.
- Addresses scope changes and escalates when necessary.
- Predicts and forecasts resource requirements according to the available budget.
- Encourages others to express their views openly.
- Customises messages to different audiences in a thoughtful, engaging, and relevant way.
What we’re after…
- Ideal candidates are in a technical project management role and possess specific role experience within a large matrix organisation.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience.
- An experienced expert on all software tools and programs – Microsoft Teams; Microsoft Project & Office.
- The role requires resilient self-starters with the ability to think and act independently at times.
- Sound knowledge and experience of financial services, banks and/or technology firms.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills/ability to influence multiple stakeholders both internally and externally, specifically in working in a matrixed environment.
- Ability to manage senior stakeholder engagements within Visa and at the banks.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!