Staff SW Engineer - Genesys
- Denver, CO, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be
Contact Center Technology Solutions (CCTS) team is responsible for development and maintenance of the Contact Center platform solutions. The resource identified will be responsible in delivering best in-class Genesys customer experience solution through the implementation of Genesys Framework. Ideal candidate must have proven experience in the contact center technologies and hands on implementation experience in Genesys suite of technologies with Genesys experience a must.
- Development and maintenance of the Contact Center Technology solutions specializing in Genesys.
- Implementation and execution of Contact Center strategy for voice, chat and email channels.
- Collaborate and lead the requirement analysis, technical design efforts for new projects or enhancements.
- Owns the shared responsibility of platform availability and security.
- Work with global staff to ensure that the platforms security is not compromised through continuous remediation of open vulnerabilities.
- Maintain open communication with internal staff and vendors such as Genesys Tech Support.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks to meet the required delivery timeline, working in collaboration with various business partners, project managers, technology vendors and customers.
- Comfortable in an environment of rapid change and ambiguity with the ability to make decisions while understanding the risk.
- Able to work in a complex environment, Global/International experience and the ability to work across cultures and time zones.
- Bachelor Degree with emphasis in Computer Science or Information Technology with at least 6 years of progressively responsible positions in Contact Center solution technologies.
- Development experience using Genesys Suite of technologies with specialization in Genesys Framework is a must. ( Genesys CTI, Genesys SIP, Genesys Composer, ORS (Orchestration Server), Genesys OCS, Genesys Workspace, Genesys Eservices.)
- Design and Develop Routing Applications for Voice and Multi-Channel using Composer / IRD, with knowledge of SCXML and VXML will be of added advantage.
- Proficient in tools like Composer ,Eclipse, IRD (Interaction Routing Designer) , CCpulse , GAX (Genesys Administrator Extension), GA(Genesys Administrator) & Kazimir will be considered a plus.
- Database knowledge pertaining to SQL and Cassandra will be considered a plus.
- Having a strong knowledge in SSDLC, Operations with attention to detail around SLA metrics, accountability and operational excellence.
- A team player who places great emphasis on collective achievement within his/her team and who possesses strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and sustaining a high level of performance when under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills are considered essential to the position.
- The individual will be called upon to work with broad spectrum of individuals in varied settings across the organizations.
- Ability to interface and cultivate excellent working relationships both within Technology, Business and vendors.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.