Real Time Payments Graduate/Assistant - Level 3
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What's it all about?
The successful candidate will be part of the global Real Time Payments team responsible for product management and the development of infrastructure and value added services for emerging account-to-account instant payments network platforms.
What we expect of you day to day...
Here are some cool things the successful candidate will work on:
- Assist with execution and deployment of time critical projects, involving multiple go-to-market initiatives in various countries
- Gather input and insights to help synthesize responses to RTP opportunities
- Support Product Managers in the ideation, development and execution of the product roadmap
- Help the team with pulling together robust analytics to identify commercial and product opportunities for Visa within RTP
- Build relationships with colleagues across Visa and with partners in executing on our go-to-market initiatives
- Be proactive in learning about RTP products and services and understand the impact that these new networks have for the market and customers
- Support day to day product management activities including but not limited to project tracking, support and execute projects on design, development and market roll out of new features and capabilities for US consumer credit platforms.
- Adhoc work to help the team out during busy periods
What we're after...
Visa are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We’re looking for the next generation of change-agents - dreamers, creatives and trailblazers - who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
Therefore, our requirements are few:
- Recent graduate
- Attention to detail
- Proactive with a passion to learn and collaborate on various new projects
- Working knowledge of Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Passion for new technology and data-driven decision making
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle priorities
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.