Account Director - Level 5
- Reading, UK
At CyberSource we build the tools that helps businesses turn their ideas into reality. All across the globe merchants look to CyberSource for tools, knowledge and a passion for making payment acceptance safe, fast and easy. We are on an exciting growth journey and we are looking for individuals who echo our client obsession, enjoy delivering great technology (at a global scale) and creating success.
We started this business when the internet was just learning how to walk…now that it’s running at lightning speed, we’re excited about building the next generation of tools that will make starting or growing a company as easy as pie. And, we’re Visa…which makes it fantastic to scale with us since we’re already the #1 payments company in the world. We couldn’t do this without our people. That is at our core. It is our employees’ passion, initiative, creativity and innovation that drives our success and the success of every client we work with. #1 company=best in class talent.
Come join us!
This role is to work alongside Client Success Management, to effectively build, manage and develop strategic partnerships with nominated partners across Europe. A specialist role that requires a high degree of business maturity and self-motivation in order to define and execute plans to increase indirect sales within the European region plus drive short and long term partner opportunities that generate profitable channel sales. The individual is expected to utilise a combination of sales, business development and effective relationship management skills to build an aggressive indirect pipeline and optimise income opportunities.
- Execution of partner plans to identify and articulate the commercial opportunities within target verticals and geographies.
- Drive aggressive pipleine build via partner portfolio.
- Delivery against strategic partner objectives plus revenue targets.
- Deliver year on year increase in revenue delivery and profitability from partner portfolio.
- Work closely with line management and wider indirect teams to make recommendations to Marketing and Product to enhance the CyberSource proposition.
- Self-motivated and ability to travel globally if required.
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of confidence and a ‘can do’ attitude as the role will involve the need to think outside the box in order to develop commercially focussed strategic business partnerships
- A deep understanding of the vertical markets likely to have strategic partners
- Ability to empathise and collaborate with key stakeholders in other departments and divisions of CyberSource and wider Visa organisation is essential.
Could this be for you? A great candidate for this role will:
- Proven track record of successful partner business development & relationship management experience across Global territories.
- Experience working with eCommerce Platform providers (eg SAP Hybris), Acquiring banks, Global Distribution Systems, Ticketing Systems, System Integrators, and their corresponding technical / payments infrastructure
- High degree of knowledge about card processing, acquiring and internet payment technologies
- Ability to collaborate with existing internal sales channels for avoidance of internal / external channel conflict
- Multilingual, fluent in Spanish and/or Italian
- Line Management experience a key advantage
- A strong ability to ‘facilitate’ and influence both internally & externally
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of card schemes and related regulations
Additional Information: CyberSource is an equal opportunities employer. We are strongly committed to equal opportunity and strive to align fully with equal employment laws, ordinances and regulations for all applicants and employees. A place where everyone is accepted everywhere. That is our vision, and our passion. We believe that when each of us are empowered to discover our true potential, what we can do together is limitless