Product User Experiencer Designer (UX Designer)
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
opportunity to help drive usability and intuitiveness for Visa Business Solutions products.
As a UX Designer, you will be part of the Global Business Solutions team. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experiences. For this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
The role requires a high level of interaction and collaboration with business, technology as well as some client interaction.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to new initiatives that promises to deliver meaningful financial results to the company.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter that can work independently in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision. He or she must be a fast learner, have a passion for user centered design and be able to find creative ways to solve UX problems.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Communicate design ideas through prototypes to business and development teams
- Work with UI developers to implement attractive designs
- Keep abreast of industry trends around user-centered design
- Create and manage product style guides
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Degree in Computer Design, Development or Engineering preferred
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- In-depth experience around interaction design and information architecture
- Reference-able portfolio of design projects
- At least three year’s relevant experience
- Enterprise software or B2B payment design experience is a plus but not required
- Demonstrated expertise in MS Office suite of products
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.