Technical Product Associate
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
We are looking for a Technical Product associate for Visa’s efforts to commercialize Visa’s B2B Connect product initiative. We have a simple and unwavering vision that can be traced back to our beginnings in 1958: To be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere.
As a Technical Product Associate you will be part of B2B Connect Global Product organization supporting one of the core functions of B2B Connect product initiatives.
You will be responsible for contributing to the design, development and delivery of key network capability for B2B Connect platform. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter that can work independently in a fast paced, technical and business environment with limited supervision.
- Technical product associate functions including high level strategy, detailed functional specs, roadmap, project management, issue/risk management, and cross-division coordination
- Experience with new, breakout products or technology initiatives (versus incremental feature/functionality) desirable
- Extensive cross-organization collaboration playing a crucial role in interfacing with various technology teams and business stakeholders to identify requirements, converting them to functional specs, prioritizing, and driving execution using agile methodologies
- Own and manage prioritization of product feature backlog to drive execution of product vision, roadmap to ensure region / market success
- Be the customer seat in the engineering team- deep passion for satisfying customer needs and influencing design and priority appropriately Own and lead SCRUM process related to B2B Connect
- Plan and conduct User Acceptance Testing with key stakeholders
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Be the customer seat in the engineering team- deep passion for satisfying customer needs and influencing design and priority appropriately
- Own the roadmap working with the product and engineering teams
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
- 2 or more years of work experience and or experience working in B2B product development projects in the financial service industry – Cash management treasury experience ideal
- Degree in Computer Design, Development or Engineering preferred
- Enterprise software or B2B payment design experience is a plus but not required
- Demonstrated expertise in MS Office suite of products
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.