Manager Acquirer Analytics and Strategy, Europe Merchant Sales & Acquiring - Level 4
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Manager Acquirer Analytics and Strategy, Europe Merchant Sales & Acquiring, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Analysing data to drive critical insights for the business and being a subject matter expert on all Visa data capabilities.
- Creating compelling executive presentations which articulate key strategies for acquirers or market segments.
- Designing strategies which change the trajectory of growth, evolve our client relationships, and break through constraints.
- Driving key initiatives forward across stakeholders, business units, geographies, and external partners.
- Delivering key reports for business leaders with actionable insights.
- Supporting core business operations functions for acquiring organization.
- Consolidating and delivering insights from large amounts of information.
What we’re after…
- Mid-level relevant experience in data analysis, management consulting, payments industry, retail strategy, financial services and/or previous strategy functional experience in a global organisation.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigour; attention to detail and ability to structure and analyse sophisticated modelling and data analysis
- Ability to prioritise deliverables and projects to meet timelines efficiently, to adapt to changes in priorities quickly, and to structure and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously with focus on a drive to completion and tangible impact.
- Proficiency in creating compelling executive presentations.
- Strong customer focus and in depth understanding of global trends affecting acquirers and payments.
- Leadership and management skills – sound judgement, committed to motivate extended team members contributing from various collaborative teams based projects. Exceptional project management and leadership skills and ability to lead cross-functional teams and complex multi work-stream projects.
- Effective at building insights from research, data collection and analysis. Required knowledge and experience working with economic theories, strategic and prioritisation frameworks, scenarios analysis, and competitive assessments. Knowledge of payment industry revenue drivers a plus.
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible with ability to influence in a highly matrixed organisation.
- Pro-active and effective communicator, with strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Experienced at presenting information to all levels, with ability to facilitate group discussions and debate and proven ability to influence and communicate effectively across geographic and functional lines and levels.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.