Senior Product Manager, Services
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Visa Digital Payment Products team is on the forefront of Visa’s innovation and looking for talented individuals with vision, passion and determination to make our clients business and consumer products more engaging, seamlessly available, easy to use and secure.
Digital Payment Product management team at Visa is responsible for building digital platforms including Tokenization and SRC platforms, setting standards for Digital Commerce, and partnering with other teams to drive adoption and scale across these efforts.
The ideal candidate for this role gets excited by the prospect of rolling up their sleeves to dive into multiple projects. You thrive when there is clear definition of a problem or whether you need to wade in and clarify an otherwise ambiguous problem set. You are adaptable, flexible and have a strong send of ownership for projects that you drive.
- Clearly understand and articulate the value of value added services that extend Visa Token Service capabilities.
- Define and support new use cases and supporting features and functionality.
- Establish commercialization structure for value added services including investigating pricing, positioning, and go to market frameworks.
- Influence the prioritization of product feature roadmaps to drive enablement of product vision, ensuring use case objectives are satisfied.
- Collaborate deeply with-in product and other cross-functional teams such as development, architecture, testing, integration, design, commercialization, and more.
- Maintain a working knowledge of services (APIs) offered by the Digital Payments Product team.
- Establish detailed business requirements and specifications for existing and new services and products
- Bachelor degree or higher preferred.
- 5+ years total experience in Product Management desired.
- Experience demonstrating strong leadership, self-motivation, and accountability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate effectively with business and technical stakeholders.
- Results-oriented product manager with the ability to think creatively to propose unique solutions
- Payment industry experience is a plus
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.