- Austin, TX, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Systems Analyst a.k.a. Application Production Support Level 2 Engineer is part of a team responsible to provide successful implementation and management of Visa services (applications under Visa Information Management (Commercial Cards)) in the test and production environments. Ensuring the service meets the corporate quality, security and compliance standards, and providing the documentation for the ongoing support and maintenance of the systems.
- Responsible for providing 24X7 Application Support across multiple visa applications.
- Responsible for applying code and operation break fixes and other proactive maintenance activities to keep the services up and running.
- Responsible for evaluating the Issues reported by Visa clients and members and providing ongoing solutions
- Responsible for managing the performance and tuning of several Visa applications.
- Will be responsible for managing the service and ticket SLAs and managing the workflow to achieve the SLAs.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in working with Apache, Tomcat, WebSphere, IBM-IHS web server and LDAP.
- Experience on Redhat version of Kubernetes, Docker and Openshift.
- Basic level knowledge on Akamai, Active-Active setup Application
- Knowledge and experience with Linux and UNIX.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Production support working in a globally distributed team.
- Working experience on Java, J2EE and Perl Script technologies.
- Experience in working with Db2 UDB and Oracle DB’s, DML/DDL SQLs and Stored PROCs
- Intermediate knowledge on Cloud and VM ware infrastructure.
- Intermediate knowledge on Load Balancer, TCP layer architecture.
- Strong knowledge of Ansible and YAML scripting.
- Should have a technical and business mindset
- Knowledge of Block Chain functionality to support Kafka, Zookeeper.
- Experience in HyperLedger (IBM) to handle ledgers block chain and support Couch DB.
- ISO 9000 and ITIL experience will be advantageous.
- Experience with Service Now and ticketing workflows is preferred.
- Working experience with monitoring tools like SPLUNK or any other monitoring tools/processes will be advantageous
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.