Marketing Manager - Tech Infra BI
- Miami, FL, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This role will be responsible to ensure environments, servers, tools, automations/integrations and structures needed for Latin-america marketing analytics are enabled; as well as, to develop reports leveraging available visualization tools.
§ Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Econometrics or Mathematics
- Fluent in English and Spanish, Portuguese is a plus
§ Preferred Qualifications
- 7-10+ years of professional experience in analytics
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills with high level of competence in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools like Tableau, MicroStrategy, or other programs
- Experience with data mining and statistical modeling (e.g., regression modeling, clustering techniques, decision trees, etc.)
- Proficiency with real world experience in SQL, Hadoop, R, SAS VA, Python, Hive, Impala, Tableau
- Team player, self-motivated, results oriented and able to handle numerous projects concurrently
- Experimental mindset, marketing, technology and digitally curious
Good business acumen to orient data analysis to business needs
§ Essential Functions
- Ensure environments, servers, tools, automations/integrations and structures needed for marketing analytics are enabled
- Lead Marketing Analytics standardization project for campaigns and initiative measurement, leveraging Visanet Data, SSOT and Marketing Data Platform
- Leverage business intelligence applications & tools, such as GBI, VVO, VCA dashboards, etc. to prepare reports to support business decision making for the Marketing function across LAC.
- Develop visualizations to make complex analyses accessible and easy to understand for a broad audience
Ensure Marketing data availability:
- Collaborate with Global Marketing Technology, Technology, Visa Analytics and Analytics Delivery teams to optimize, develop or align BI solutions to address marketing team needs
- Collaborate with SSOT (single source of truth) team to make sure data definitions are up-to-date and aligned with Global Standards
Lead Standardization Project:
- Develop a standardized measurement approach based on campaign and initiative characteristics across the region
- Leverage Visanet Data, SSOT and Marketing Data Platform to make measurement process more expedite and efficient
Marketing data governance:
- Manage, protect and ensure integrity of marketing data
- Ensure compliance of Visa’s data policy at all times
- Manage marketing environment in Visanet data lake (Hadoop ANA, etc.) and monitor data quality
- Educate marketing organization on the proper use of data in compliance with Visa’s data policy
Build Data Foundation:
- Ensure appropriate data structuring and formatting to facilitate statistical modeling
- Collaborate with Global Marketing Technology on the implementation of approved Visa data standards in LAC
§ Travel Requirements
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time
§ Physical Requirements
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.