Digital Integration Lead -Level 6
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What’s it all about?
Leadership position responsible to drive the implementation of various Visa digital capabilities, including Visa Token Service. The position reports to the European Head of Digital Solutions.
The candidate filling this role is a seasoned integration lead with prior people management experience, with expert technical and project management skills, and with prior experience implementing software and payment solutions from a technical perspective with large enterprise clients.
This role will operate across capabilities, platforms and market segments with a focus on being an integration subject matter expert on the digital products within the role’s remit.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- • Lead the EU Digital Integration team for various digital capabilities to create new digital experiences for clients (mobile payments devices & wearables, e-comm, digital banking, etc).
- • Oversee, manage, execute, and report on all aspects of integrations for issuers, merchants, and partners.
- • Acts as primary integration contact for the client, manage end-to end integration projects
- • Provide sales engineering support to the sales team, including help with product demos, solution designs, functional and technical requirements and technical issues.
- • Promote new ideas and new ways of executing projects and internal infrastructure enhancements.
- • Manage communication of progress internally and externally and escalate issues as necessary. Remove roadblocks and keep processes running smoothly.
- • Provide ongoing coaching to Integration professionals of various levels and experience.
- • Maintain business relationships with appropriate levels of management to ensure the successful execution of Digital Solutions integration activities and represent the voice of the customer with internal stakeholder
- • Some travel required
What we’re after…
- • BA/BS in Computer Science, or a related field
- • Excellent facilitator and moderator, good written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills and proven ability to influence and communicate effectively
- • Experience in managing teams in an agile environment
- • Self-starter, must work independently with a commitment to detail
- • Proven ability to evangelize a vision.
- • Proven experience working with REST APIs in various technology environments and managing e-commerce payments projects.
- • Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- • Significant experience demonstrating increasing roles and responsibilities throughout career
- • Experience in SCRUM, Agile methodology, SDLC, Salesforce, and payments are all pluses.
- • Project Management Certifications (PMP, CSM, etc) a plus.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.