MANAGER GLOBAL NETWORK PROCESSING
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Global Network Processing organization at Visa has overall business responsibility for growing network processing on VisaNet globally. The Manager, Global Network Processing– SOUTH CONE will serve as the network processing subject matter expert for SOUTH CONE. The role will include responsibility for integration of business and processing, while achieving synergies of processing and product strategies. The Manager will be expected to champion existing Visa processing assets and drive strategic expansion of network processing share, while collaborating with Business Development leads. The role will also include long/short term planning, analysis and execution of processing initiatives.,
Dual reporting directly to the Vice President, Global Network Processing LA/C and Director Global Network Processing South Cone, the Manager will be expected to interact effectively with all levels of Visa management and staff. This position will involve frequent interaction and communication with key Visa stakeholders, including Banks, Governments, Processors and Vendors.
Key areas of focus include:
· Network Commercialization: Responsibility for integration of business and processing, while achieving synergies of processing and product strategies. Ability to champion existing Visa processing assets and drive strategic expansion of network processing share, while partnering with Business Development leads. The role will also include long/short term planning, analysis and execution of processing initiatives.
· Solutions Architecture: Ensure network readiness and enable infrastructure for (i) new market entry, (ii) enable new use cases. Ability to stitch capabilities together to create new processing solutions. Market engagement to deliver localized processing solutions. Active role within specific Country Mgmt. teams to bring expertise, design architecture, processing viability and solutions for market specific product deployment strategies.
· Solution delivery and deployment: Ability to deploy processing solutions via ISO based merchants, API and Web Services. Strong knowledge base of VisaNet processing infrastructure. Ensure appropriate end to end project management including the testing and implementation of new processing opportunities with clients. o Engage in Processing enablement activities with multiple market implications
The position will be based in Visa’s Argentina offices in Buenos Aires.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Support the development and manages the execution of the Global Processing Strategy for SOUTH CONE.
o Identify key technical, operational and commercial elements to develop processing capabilities in key SOUTH CONE markets.
o Ensures synchronization of development activities with key Technical Groups. Manages key interactions with Product, Sales and Acceptance activities.
o Ensure the country sales teams are effectively communicated to and that strategies and actions plans are understood by the relevant stakeholders.
o Assist in the development of a network processing sales plan including relevant metrics to ensure revenue targets are understood and tracked.
o Support the implementation and operation of the plan, with a focus on fast resolution of problems and stakeholder satisfaction.
o Ensure activities are regularly reviewed and reported to Regional Function and Global leaders.
o Lead Project Management activities related to key processing projects.
· Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) and manage the provisioning of education and sales support to relationship management teams.
o Demonstrate a strong understanding of Visa’s processing capabilities overall with specific knowledge and leadership of network processing objectives.
o Provide leadership to ensure training of relationship management staff with the goal of ensuring relationship management becomes self-sufficient in processing sales and opportunity identification.
o Provide professional advice and consultancy to relevant stakeholders covering both tactical and strategic objectives.
· Conduct key stakeholder presentations, seminars and workshops.
o Lead and deliver tailored content to articulate the capabilities and Value of VisaNet to a variety of audiences, ranging from decision makers in the respective Central Bank, Senior Management within the Client and key industry bodies.
o Identify value added processing opportunities and highlight the commercial and performance benefits to respective customers.
o Ensure appropriate end-to-end project management including the testing and implementation of new processing opportunities with clients.
· Support Global Network Product Processing vision and strategy in partnership with Product teams and key internal and external stakeholders
o Active role within specific Country Mgmt. teams to bring expertise, design architecture, processing viability and solutions for market specific product deployment strategies.
o Provide ad-hoc market processing analysis requests for Product teams as part of their Product deployment agenda for multiple markets
o Engage in Processing enablement activities with multiple market implications. The incumbent must have:
o Multiple regulatory environment understanding
o Multiple country/landscapes knowledge
o Multiple stakeholders interaction
o Manage multiple processing opportunities across the region
Solution architect for multiple markets opportunities: delivers different processing solution designs (“out-of-the-box” thinking approach) to enable VisaNet VAS (partial auth., STIP, etc.) and digital product (Visa Direct, Token, etc.) integration
· Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, IT, or related field, preferably in MIS, Engineering.
· Master’s degree preferred.
· Requires 5+ years of Project Management Experience, project management, AGILE, certification preferred.
· Typically requires 5+ years experience in payment processing, including products and services, business systems and processes.
· Card issuer, consumer banking, retail banking and/or other financial services experience required.
· Sales experience and proven negotiation skills required.
· Ability to generate organizational momentum through creative and innovative solutions to problems and opportunities.
· Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills to influence direction and change attitudes / decisions of senior level international bankers.
· Strong project management and organizational skills.
· Excellent time management skills, with an ability to achieve goals with minimal management oversight.
· Demonstrated drive and energy.
· Multicultural sensitivity and interpersonal relationship management skills, including the ability to work effectively within Latin America.
· Ability to travel frequently.
Fluency in English and Spanish required.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.