Senior HRIS Payroll Analyst
- Austin, TX, USA
Come join the HRIS team at Visa! We're looking for an experienced Product Manager to build clear system roadmaps and deliver amazing projects that make work more fun and meaningful. Our Product Manager must have a passion for technical and business collaboration, and desires to help scale HR applications for a growing organization. S/he is comfortable being a team player and a team leader, with a healthy balance of left and right brain skill sets.
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and successful track record of delivering projects that employees love?
- Do you demand great execution and bold innovation, while obsessing over quality?
- Do you love working with a team to make things happen and get things built?
- Do you solve problems with creativity, and stop at nothing to drive projects over the finish line?
If that's you then what are we waiting for, let's do this!
What You'll Do
- Set clear goals and envision / execute on the system roadmaps for the Global Payoll and Mobility functions
- Hunt for big ideas that identify and solve important HR problems and move beyond incremental features to a complete end-to-end solution
- Create and prioritize the backlog
- Manage the backlog, often working through competing priorities
- Write business requirements / user stories, create wireframes, organize and facilitate prototype reviews and UAT, and support training delivery
- Work with IT / vendors to estimate, implement, and build the right features / enhancements / break fixes & thoughtful, end-to-end solutions are a must
- Use a combination of product instinct, data, and teamwork to ensure we provide well-crafted solutions
- Lead through process excellence and demonstrate effective project management skills for complex projects as well as anticipate likely risks and implement mitigation plans
- Take ownership for a successful product outcome and anticipate needs across HR functions, system development/IT, HR operations, and production support teams
- Be the customer champion for HR, influencing the roadmaps of other groups at Visa to address employee needs
- Provide strategic consultation on HR technology and trends to the business and drive product roadmap
*Potential for growth to work with other HR functional areas based on experience and skills
What You Need to Succeed
- A "driver" personality - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for great collaboration across a variety of stakeholders to achieve your objectives
- Grit - You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
- A high bar across the board - from your own contributions to the people you work with to the projects you work on
- Savvy with data - You know how to leverage data to make decisions
- Desire to learn - Learning and improving your craft is important for all of us, if you're constantly learning you're in a better position to create awesome new applications for our employees
- Self-directed - Able to navigate ambiguity and work independently
- A track record of successful project delivery and extensive (8+ years) product management experience, ideally in a corporate environment
- Deep functional experience with Payroll and Benefits (you understand what it takes to make these core HR functions successful)
- Experience with one or more payroll/benefits implementations (ADP and/or vendor onboarding experience preferred)
- Hands-on experience with Workday or similar HCM a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.