UX/UI Product Designer, Innovation & Design Center
- Beijing, China
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is looking for a talented UX/UI Product Designer to join our Innovation & Design team in Beijing. Join a dynamic group that conceives and designs new concepts and plays a pivotal role in collaborations with Visa partners, defining the future of commerce & payment experiences in China.
You will lead design on co-creation projects with Visa clients/partners, ideating and designing CX use cases, UX flows & journeys, UI designs and design prototypes. You will also be expected to work as part of a product scrum team, designing, iterating and testing for ongoing product releases.
You'll apply user-centered design principles and work closely with stakeholders to conceive and design beautiful, useable and engaging product interfaces. You'll be involved in the early stages of research and ideation and will collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams through the iteration and development process. You are an accomplished UX/UI designer who is fluent with digital experiences across platforms.
All of our team members are strategic thinkers and conceptual problem solvers who make every design decision an informed one. Each team member is trusted to independently manage their time and work, and make bold decisions using their best judgement. We value proven skills over big egos and thrive on positive, transparent teamwork.
- Design mobile, desktop and device specific experiences that are delightful and engaging
- Produce wireframes, visual designs, style guides and pattern libraries
- Create working prototypes that communicate the next generation commerce experiences
- Build a world-class User Experience solution that supports the needs of the Visa digital solutions team and products
- Present design concepts to Senior Leadership and external partners
- Gather and incorporate requirements and feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Understand and advocate for the consumer's experience
- Foster a deep and rewarding collaboration with the Product Managers, Engineers, Marketers, and our customers
- Build the supporting documentation to ensure success of a healthy user experience team while delighting our customers
- 8+ years in related professional work
- Experience in consumer payment, e-commerce is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge in computer and mobile platforms (Apple and Android)
- Passionate & practical about creating great user experiences to the point of obsession
- Experience designing world class user interfaces for the web and mobile
- Hands on visual, UI and interaction design, with an eye for details and consistency
- Passionate about new web technologies and web techniques to help you build next gen user experiences
- Experience and understanding of product management and the agile process
- Be able to stand by your designs and provide solid rationale to back up your decision
- Set the tools standards for the team and be an expert in the use of those tools
- Proven ability to work independently, provide guidance and direction to help others attain their goals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- B.S./B.A degree or relevant design qualification
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team.
As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world,
Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.