UK&I Prospecting and Sales Pipeline Leader - Level 5
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a UK&I Prospecting and Sales Pipeline Leader, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to
What’s it all about?
Some of the skills and experience you will utilise in this role;
- Some past experience of sales prospecting and new business lead generation and management in terms of direct and indirect leads
- Some experience in terms of building out a robust and agile sales pipeline, with various parameters by leveraging all lead generation channels and opportunities for example - events, conferences and all other active (RFP’s) and passive lead generation around new business opportunities
- Ability to understand each customer across the landscape, via third party data (Euro monitor; Argus) to help understand and formalise existing share between the competitors plus the timing around deal expiry/renewal/break clauses
- Prioritisation of this pipeline in terms of opportunities, timing and revenue potential
- Overall management of this sales pipeline in Playbook/Sales Force. This will allow for the business to have deeper insight into growth targets and revenue forecasting YoY to ascertain gaps
What we expect of you, day to day:
- Entry and manage of all new business opportunities into Playbook/Salesforce. Plus, managing and closing opportunities as required. This resource will be a Playbook super user
- Actively engaging weekly with the rest of the new business development team and the wider team to understand fintech, traditional issuers, smaller issuers, commercial and/or intermediaries’/reseller opportunities, with the exception of renewal business
- Ensuring there is a robust way of capturing all leads from conferences and events – this needs to be formalised in its approach
What we're after...
- A depth of sales and business development experience within financial services/banking, technology and fintech sectors
- An individual contributor who is able to work within a highly matrixed organisation
- A solution orientated leader with a bias to action and outcome
- Confident and able to present to senior stakeholders in the business - monthly sales updates at the Monthly Business Review
- Excellent communication, clear and consicee
- Is numerate and has a commercial acumen
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.