New Grad, Software Test Engineer (Undergrad)
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As a New Grad, Software Test Engineer, you will work side by side with a highly energetic and seasoned group of developers and business partners in an Agile environment. In this role, you will play an important part in software development stories from their inception to coding and testing ensuring the highest quality of software and architecture.
Some things you might work on as a New Grad, Software Test Engineer are:
- Design and implement manual and automated test cases utilizing Fitnesse, Selenium, C#
- Support overall testing lifecycle (upstream and downstream) as part of the testing team assigned to development and integration projects
- Provide testing framework to ensure individual projects are in compliance with standards and practices
- Provide insight, IIT requirements into testing standards development and evolution
- Ensures overall quality standards are incorporated into test plans
So what are we looking for in a New Grad, Software Test Engineer (Undergrad)?
- Recent or graduating students looking to start work in 2019/2020
- Pursuing a Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related field
- Ability to code in one of the following languages: C#, C++, or Java
- Java / J2EE and Cucumber / Ruby / Selenium experience
- Understanding of web services and testing using automation tools such SoapUI and SOATest
- Understanding of database query tools and ability to write and run queries for data validation
- Demonstrated knowledge of database concepts and complex queries
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly driven and resourceful
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.