Analytics Manager - Digital Marketing Experience
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa's Digital Marketing Experience Team is looking for a new team leader who shares our passion for transforming data into meaningful insights and opportunities for our clients. Like all team members, this person must be extremely detail-oriented and have a curious nature. The manager is expected to be a thought leader who will generate innovative ideas for how we integrate data, technology, and analytics to help clients make smarter, more informed decisions.
- Serve as a consultative partner to clients across digital media, digital data strategy, analytics platforms, tag management solutions, testing and optimization, and reporting
- Stay abreast of new digital intelligence technologies (data management, analytics, and optimization), industry best practices, and advancements in digital measurement to ensure that the team is always delivering advanced, innovative solutions focused on performance improvement for clients
- Develop and present point-of-view documents and strategic recommendations
- Collaborate with other service areas to provide cross-discipline solutions to clients
- Ensure that project scope, requirements, and specifications are developed appropriately for client needs
- Manage client expectations about delivery and timelines
- Review deliverables and coach team on opportunities for improvement
- Support team development, career paths, and training needs (internal/external)
- Participate in new business development, including request-for-proposal responses and pitches
- Develop scope-of-work documents and associated staffing plans
- Manage team workload and identify new resource needs
- Work with third parties to resolve discrepancies or platform issues
The team the Manager oversees is responsible for:
- Reporting and insights (digital media, social media, and site analytics)
- Understanding of data management platforms and integrations with analytic platforms
- Tag management
- Diagnosing issues with existing platform configurations and tags, and providing recommendations for improvement
- Architecting and implementing new site analytic implementations
- Management of site testing and personalization tools
- Tech stack audits and recommendations for improved utility or supplemental technologies
- Attribution consulting and management
- Providing recommendations and point-of-view documents in all areas related to digital analytics
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- More than 8 years of experience, with at least six years in digital analytics·
- Experience leading and growing a team
- Experience in digital, ecommerce, web design, digital marketing, analytics or related field
- Combination of experience as a practitioner, consultant, and team leader
- Experience designing and delivering digital analytics solutions for marketing and IT teams
- Ability to understand larger business needs and the application of digital analytics to address them
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with the ability to distill large amounts of data into simple language and action plans.
- Eight-plus years of experience working with tag management platforms (e.g., Tealium, Adobe DTM, Google Tag Manager).
- Eight-plus years of experience creating and maintaining operational data quality monitoring processes
- Eight-plus years of experience with key features within Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Full understanding of website architecture and structure
- Advanced knowledge of Web analytics implementation best practices, and hands-on practical experience managing complex implementations
- Advanced working knowledge of site optimization and personalization platforms (e.g., Optimizely, Adobe Target, Google Optimize)
- Advanced working knowledge of data management platforms (e.g., Adobe Audience Manager, Google Audience 360, Tealium AudienceStream/Tealium Event Stream)
- Advanced working knowledge of report development, data visualization, and insight generation (Tableau or Google Data Studio experience a plus)
- Experience building and maintaining relationships across a wide range of clients and internal teams
- Ability to clearly communicate capabilities, opportunities, and recommendations to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to construct a cohesive, visual story
- Familiarity with agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles.
- Knowledge of Python/Google BigQuery architecture will be an added advantage
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.