Payment Solutions Associate - Level 3
- Warsaw, Poland
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Payment Solutions Analyst, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The role holder will support developing compelling and differentiated consumer product propositions, and support client engagements with subject matter expertise.
The role entails broad consumer payment product coverage responsibilities to include Consumer Debit, Consumer Credit, Affluent and SME product/solutions.
Candidates must have experience with customer segmentation, data-driven approach to understanding consumer needs, building consumer value propositions and new product constructs, product positioning, commercial and business case analysis, and program features, rules and implementation considerations.
The role will require consultative client engagement, active listening and relationship building skills to understand client strategy, priorities and needs.
The role also requires internal cross-functional collaboration and teamwork, partnering closely with Visa Consulting & Analytics, Marketing, and Fintech and Proposition Development teams to integrate client go-to-market.
The role will require limited travel to client locations across CEE, and Visa’s Europe headquarters in London
- Experience in product management at a bank, payment network or related payment company
- Experience with new product development and ability to translate client needs into product requirements
- Strong understanding of consumer debit and credit products as well as SME
- Broad payments industry knowledge or experience
- Conduct consumer research and develop recommendations
- ·Strong collaboration and communication skills with the ability to effectively work cross-organizationally
- Bachelor’s Degree Required or Equivalent professional experience
- Consumer product management experience in a bank, financial company or a payment operator
- Proven experience in the delivery and launch of new services and products
- Driven, resilient and positive under pressure
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, both written and verbal
- Quick learner, flexible, comfort with ambiguity
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Polish
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.