Technical Account Manager - Level 4
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Technical Account Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Visa Business Solutions are a suite of products and services aimed at commercial and business card users. Business Solutions provide spend management and analysis for corporates in order to make informed business and financial decisions about employee and company spend. This is an individual contributor role responsible for providing Technical Account Management support to financial institutions as a second level support. This role serves as a technical/functional specialist and works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Provide high value customer service support on day-to-day items to Visa Clients and internal staff to ensure customer expectations are exceeded; advocate on behalf of the clients
- Ensure prompt and comprehensive resolution of client inquiries as well as create and maintain updated support documentation
- Represent client perspective within Visa organization to ensure enhancements are prioritized
- Act as liaison for the client; provide problem management, proactive identification of processing efficiencies, and system enhancement support
- Educate and train clients on best practices for all supported services
- Represent complex customer change requests, system or operational requirements; negotiate and manage expectations internally and externally
- Proactively notify clients regarding any widespread or business critical problems with the application, as well as scheduled periodic maintenance outages
- Stay current with the payment industry and client trends as well as maintain a strong knowledge of Visa products and services.
- Domestic or international travel may be required
What we’re after…
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, software or information services.
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organisational, conceptual, and logical problem solving
- Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations internally and externally, and work both as part of a team and independently
- Superb proficiency with troubleshooting and resolving complex issues
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills required
- Spanish speaker preferred
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.