Senior Manager Product Marketing Europe - Level 5
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What's it all about?
The Senior Manager Product Marketing Europe, will report to the Product & Innovation Marketing Lead Europe and is responsible for helping to create and execute integrated marketing programs for Visa’s Global Products in Europe to Visa’s clients and cardholders.
S/he understands Visa’s product strategy and delivers the tactics needed to drive success in sales and marketing, ultimately delivering data-driven results. Supporting Product Marketing strategy through understanding the competitive landscape inside and out, as well as Visa’s audiences. S/he grasps buying decisions backed up with strategic insights from market evidence across Europe and in the key markets and uses this knowledge to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers sales teams to be successful in Europe.
Working closely with the European Product teams and the Global Marketing team, s/he enriches global marketing initiatives with European insights and presents the value propositions of Visa’s products and solutions in a way that resonates with customers in Europe and clearly articulates how to solve buyers’ problems.
S/he will collaborate across our global and local marketing and communications teams to develop and deliver innovative programs and content that drive demand.
Attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to success, and are imperative in his/her ability to represent the brand in everything from product development and design to communications. S/he is an expert in tracking Marketing performance, delivering proof-points of what is working and what isn’t.
As the extension of Visa’s Product Organisation, s/he regularly collaborates with product managers, product strategists, engineers, sales and local Marketing teams; building strong relationships and utilizing diplomatic skills to build rapport and buy in from all parts of the organisation.
What we expect of you, day to day...
- Working closely with global Product Marketing teams and European Product teams to adapt global B2B Marketing strategies for Europe and support their execution in Europe with the local Marketing teams
- Work closely with the Corporate Communications Team in Europe to support the adoption of Visa’s Innovation Narrative into marketable assets
- Be an expert on Visa’s clients and partners
- Understand the competitive landscape
- Be the advocate for the brand in all major product design and delivery discussions – ensuring standards are understood and the Visa brand remains prominent when and where it makes sense
- Manage the adaption of global campaign playbooks to support local market campaign execution, including development of awareness driving assets for digital, print, OOH and social to fit European purposes
- Work closely with the European local teams for strategy, insights, digital and social to guide a consistent approach for execution across Europe
- Manage the development of sales enablement content to help local Marketing teams to support their local account teams position and sell Visa’s products, including development of sales pitch decks, sales sheets, demos and educational videos
- Manage website roll-out across the region into local markets
- Budget management, including ongoing management of agencies.
- Manage the measurement, analysis, and reporting of marketing program performance and its impact on business results and Visa brand
Key Internal Partners
- Global Product leads
- Global Marketing team
- Regional Product Sales and Relationship leads
- Regional Digital Products team
- Country-based Marketing Teams
- Corporate Communications
- Analytics and Research teams
What we're after...
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing - MBA preferred - or hold equivalent professional experience
- High level of Marketing experience, with the majority spent in B2B Marketing that involved strategy, planning and execution, including bringing new products to market
- Financial Services and/or FinTech background is preferred
- Ability to leverage sales and marketing automation and measurement tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, AEM and Google Analytics
- Ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using data-driven approach
- Strong strategic thinker with a results orientation who approaches any challenge with thoughtfulness, drive, and appropriate urgency
- A strong public speaker, comfortable in front of senior groups or presenting mastery of content in client sales meetings
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate successfully in a highly matrixed organization, across a number of different teams and markets
- Audience-focused mind-set, with a demonstrated track record of discovering key insights
- A great team member who adds energy, ideas and fun to our team and corporate culture
- Strong planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Solid financial and analytical acumen with strong ROI orientation
- Global sensibilities and an empathetic outlook to work well with other markets and cultures around the world
- Fluent (written/verbal) in English; another European language (French, Spanish, German) native or fluent preferred
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.