Executive Administrative Assistant to the Chief Risk Officer
- San Francisco, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Visa is searching for an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to provide on-site support to the EVP - Chief Risk Officer (CRO) of Visa Inc. who oversees a geographically dispersed team of Risk professionals. This is an exciting position for an individual with an C-Level administrative and planning background, looking to develop their capabilities, working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, within a global company. The role is accountable for the smooth operations of the CRO office and works closely with a broad group of global contacts, both internal and external to Visa.
4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA).
- Bachelor's degree plus 7-10 years of work experience or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA)
- 7-10 years of corporate or executive administrative support, working with a senior level team. Experience as a Chief of Staff or similar position preferred
- Administrative and project management experience in a fast moving global environment
- You are a team player with a positive, can-do attitude and you are passionate about your work and going the extra mile.
- You are highly organized with strong multi-tasking skills.
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills including exceptional judgment and discretion regarding information, which may be confidential, material and/or non-public.
- You have strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
The Executive Administrative Assistant needs to demonstrate a high client orientation, executive presence, and effective communication. This role requires a proactive self-starter who can work independently and anticipate client needs.
- Proactive Calendar Management: Lead and manage the CRO’s calendar, including scheduling meetings, setting up video and voice conference calls and proactively managing conflicts based on understanding of priorities.
- Travel & Meeting Planning: Arrange executive travel and full travel itineraries, executive/team meetings, and as needed - events.
- Activity Reporting: Create and maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly reports.
- Expense Management: Submit accurate expense reports on behalf of the executive and review and approve expenses for key team members.
- Document Maintenance: As needed, maintain process documentations, distribution lists asset library and message archives.
- Liaison: Communicate with a broad range of Visa professionals on behalf of the Executive.
- Project Management: As needed, help organize, execute and track projects related to Risk Team
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones and computers), reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
The incumbent may be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 10-15%
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.