Senior Director Products - Consumer & Business Solutions
- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Participate in the definition and management of Consumer and Business Solutions contemplating both digital and f2f strategy, product revenue, IT assessment, market adoption to expand products categories and achieve defined corporate objectives.
• Participate in the identification and prioritization and lead the development of solutions, digital platforms, IT assessment and market innovations to protect and grow existing and revenue streams
• Participate in the definition of global and regional Products and solutions vision and strategy from concept to delivery.
• Conduct complex analysis of business opportunities, IT driven analysis, market trends, digital segments and business trends.
• Build and enhance relationship with internal and external partners, seeking business opportunities and strategic alliances for Visa and clients´ institutions.
• Drive product research efforts and best practicing.
• Develop and drive implementation of complex product tools to track and manage product performance.
Management Accountability & Scope:
• Continuously review client landscape and recommend, develop and implement new and creative approaches to growing the Visa business.
• Implement Consumer and Business Solutions strategies that position VISA as a Digital leader.
• Structure analysis, develop client’s specific recommendations and deliver findings in the context of broader market and industry trends.
• Provide insights and recommendations on growth and activation, help clients identify new segment opportunities and develop product value proposition for Digital and f2f environments.
Reporting Relationship & Interaction:
Implement corporate strategy and functional plans that enable company´s achievement of goals by developing initiatives and projects adapted to unique business and local requirements:
• Solutions, platforms, services development and implementation;
• Sales and Communication;
• Lead Solutions/Platforms training for client institutions, partners, fintechs and internal teams;
• Development of Digital Partners;
• Development of Strategic Alliances;
• Interface with Visa Regional and Global offices -This individual will interact directly with senior positions in the local, Regional and Global offices;
• Proven and long track record of clients and strategic partners senior relationships leading and coordinating tasks, projects and services;
• Act as a solid integrator and facilitator for Visa´s newcomers
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Years’ Experience: 10-11
Skills - Professional/Technical/Business
• Experience in card payments industry, Digital enterprises, payment processing.
• Previous digital experience preferred for Product Leadership roles.
• Demonstrated track record of implementing product strategies based on business objectives that deliver measurable business results.
• Analytical, fact-based and the ability to synthesize and organize data/information.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively.
• Excellent planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated project management skills with ability to drive consensus in cross functional teams.
• Ability to translate product complexities into practical business solutions appropriate for Visa and its clients.
• Flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs, generate out-of-the-box solutions and manage uncertainty.
• Fluent in English and Spanish as a Plus