Sr QA Engineer - Digital Marketing Experience
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is currently seeking a Quality Engineer with experience in automating and testing high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications for Digital Marketing Experience Team. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for automating and testing Visa.com and other web properties for Marketing Systems. while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept to testing, ensuring left shift quality.
The role includes working with business owners to understand requirements, defining and implementing automation solutions, support, integration and management of Web sites and third-party services.
A role critical to the implementation of QA standards throughout several programs within Digital Marketing Experience. QA efforts will range from Web based application as well as IT tools. Work would be performed on specific projects while simultaneously supporting BAU effort.
The ideal candidate would be in involved in the implementation of best practice techniques for test-driven development, value-based exploratory testing, risk identification, and production support. The resource would participate in early design discussions provide integrity to the App quality by identifying gaps, ensure critical analysis of documentation, and clarifying testing scenarios prior to development start. Providing innovative approaches to coordinate multi-region testing allowing more condensed testing schedules will be within daily activities.
The position would be responsible to operate within fast-paced initiatives, in order to retain quick time to market. With the agile-like project lifecycle, the candidate would need to have a deep understanding to balance Agile QA process, and audit compliance of SDLC standards. Supporting UAT testing would require similar coordination of the same QA groups to ensure seamless testing by providing proper scheduling of data preparation and defect tracking.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills (Required)
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time (Required)
- Experience in website testing, web service testing using SOAP, RESTful (Required)
- Strong Automation Background with Selenium and any other Scripting language like perl, shell etc. (Required)
- Strong knowledge on web based applications in areas of marketing
- Experience in Testing Content Management System based websites special focus on AEM / CQ
- Strong knowledge on database testing
- Strong Analytical, Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and review test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
- Develop test scripts, test conditions, input test data, and expected results for one or more test plans in a development cycle by analyzing the Functional Specifications and Business Requirements. This could include component, Database Configuration tests, user interfaces and regression tests.
- Manage all communications related to QA Status on a daily basis during execution. Reporting potential risks during all any stages of development lifecycle.
- Retain Audit compliance while supporting end users during their testing cycle.
- Work with end user to develop processes and reporting tools for UAT testing.
- Work with the development team to resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process
- Work on the automation test tools to automate functional and regression test scenarios.
- Provide daily updates on the QA activities in scrum calls.
- Ensuring adherence to the company's software testing processes and policies
- User Acceptance Test and post-implementation support.
- Strong internal customer relationships are essential and this position will work with Business Partners, internal staff, external vendors and system integrators on a daily basis to ensure quality is in alignment with global initiatives and requirements across the enterprise
- Offshore-Onsite co-ordination with the teams.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field required
- 5-8 years' experience required
- Extensive Experience and understanding in QA process .
- Extensive experience in QA tools (ALM, JIRA, Rally)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.