Senior Consumer Product Manager
- Istanbul, Turkey
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Consumer Product Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The role holder will develop compelling and differentiated consumer product propositions, and support client engagements with subject matter expertise and thought leadership to help account executives grow existing portfolio and win new business. The role entails broad consumer payment product coverage responsibilities to include Consumer Credit, Consumer Debit, Affluent and Loyalty. Candidates must have extensive experience with customer segmentation, data-driven approach to understanding consumer needs, building consumer value propositions and new product constructs, product positioning, commercial and business case analysis, and program features, rules and implementation considerations. In addition, candidates must be fluent in digital and mobile payment trends and use cases. The role will require strong consultative client engagement, active listening and relationship building skills to understand client strategy, priorities and needs. The role also requires strong internal cross-functional collaboration and teamwork, partnering closely with Visa Consulting & Analytics, Marketing, and Fintech and Proposition Development teams to integrate client go-to-market. The role holder must possess a unique combination of commercial acumen, strategic thinking, execution discipline and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. The role will require limited travel to Visa’s Europe headquarters in London.
What we’re after…
- Extensive relevant experience at a leading bank, financial institution, global payment network, or related payment company
- Optional: Management consulting experience in financial services and payments
- Ability to translate client needs into product requirements by adapting existing product and solutions to client and market’s needs
- Strong understanding of consumer payment products
- Strong broad payments industry knowledge or experience
- Past experience in conducting consumer research and recommendation development
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities; strong bias towards data-based decision making and comfort with financial analysis
- Strong problem solving skills with business process management experience
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with the ability to effectively work cross-organizationally
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Relevant experience at a large Turkish/ European bank, leading financial institution or global payment company; or management consulting experience in financial services and payments
- Proven experience in the delivery and launch of new services and products across numerous markets
- Driven, resilient and positive under pressure
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, both written and verbal
- Quick learner, flexible, comfort with ambiguity
- Constructive and solution-oriented
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Turkish
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.