Marketing Manager, Brand and Product, Cz/Sk - Level 4
- Prague, Czechia
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What's it all about?
As part of the CEE Marketing team, the Manager of Brand and Product Marketing, based in Prague, will lead marketing campaigns in the Czech Republic and Slovakia to support the local business priorities and brand objectives in this European sub-region, as well as chosen projects for total CEE.
This position will report into the Senior Manager Brand and Product Marketing CEE and is the local market expert for the Czech Republic and Slovakia. The person will be driving the development and execution of the annual Marketing plan, developing and executing marketing campaigns that build Visa brand and drive consumer adoption of digital payments, including both local activations as well as local leverage of Visa global sponsorships (eg. Olympics, FIFA, UEFA). The person will be working closely with Visa marketing team in CEE and Europe and local sales/product teams as well as leading the local relationships with our agencies.
The ideal candidate has proven B2C marketing skills, is analytically savvy and should have a thorough knowledge of consumer-first multi-channel marketing, experience managing marketing programs to execution, a business outcome based mindset, be comfortable managing marketing budgets, and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Independence is important given the remote reporting relationship and quite senior stakeholders on the ground.
What we expect of you, day to day...
- Become the expert in understanding the local consumer needs, drivers, behaviors and barriers to electronic payments
- Own marketing budget and cross-channel project implementation and ensure consistency of communications across all consumer facing materials
- Develop local & CEE-wide marketing campaigns to communicate the benefits of Visa to increase cardholder acquisition, usage and loyalty, including eg. local merchant partnerships, local execution of global campaigns etc.
- Leverage Visa global sponsorships (eg. Olympics, FIFA, UEFA) through marketing activities that engage consumers
- Partner with marketing on CEE and Europe levels, CEE product owners, and client facing teams to identity and execute upon opportunities to effectively market Visa brand and products in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- Manage local agency partners to execute integrated marketing programs and communications
- Ensure that planned marketing activities align with key Visa priorities and client objectives and have well defined business and marketing KPIs
- Conduct analysis and provide local thought leadership by leveraging data, metrics, and insights to be shared with internal teams, senior management, and external clients
- Work in partnership with the Client Marketing Senior Manager, preparing powerful marketing toolkits our partners will want to use
What we're after...
- Educated to degree level, or hold equivalent professional experience
- Proven, first-hand knowledge of the Czech market, Slovak market knowledge an additional benefit
- Strong strategic marketing background with experience delivering measurable business results (client- or agency side)
- Experience with developing B2C marketing programs and comfort using data to optimize marketing approaches
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Adept at using data from multiple sources to build investment/business cases to prove how marketing strategies drive the business
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong influencing skills to persuade and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility - role could involve some travel (mostly between Czech and Slovakia as well as to CEE hub in Poland)
- Native language: Czech or Slovak; fluent: English
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.