Cyber Security Engineer, SecDevOps
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Cybersecurity is an integral part of Visa’s corporate culture. It is important to maintaining our position as an industry leader in electronic payments. At Visa, we believe that it is the responsibility of each and every employee to safeguard information, protect it from unathorized access, and ensure regulatory compliance. Cybersecurity has a significant effect on privacy, consumer confidence, external reputation, and it is a priority on everyone’s agenda.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa's Cyber Engineering team is looking for DevOps and Infrastructure specialist engineer who will be responsible for design, development, and execution of large-scale Cyber Security initiatives. As a Security DevOps Engineer, you will be part of our cybersecurity team to help design, enhance and build various security solutions in an agile development environment. You will work with colleagues, who will support and challenge you daily. We believe in self-managing agile teams who build products focusing on unit testing, code reviews and continuous integration for excellent code quality. You must be dedicated to delivering production-ready code in short periods and willing to go beyond the routine.
• Develop innovative solutions to protect the Visa brand, networks, assets and products by implementing state-the-art detection, prevention, and response capabilities
• Design , engineer , operationalize and maintain the secure systems which support continuous deployment/integration solutions
• Development and maintenance of DevSecOps infrastructure, automation ,support day-to-day operations by monitoring and resolving problems, automated deployments and participate in Agile SCRUM activities .
• Have strong problem solving and debugging skills.
• Have experience in enrolling devices for health monitoring frameworks. This includes gathering critical health and resource utilization metrics of appliances, services and telemetry data.
• Efficiently managed and maintained cluster of devices in large scale enterprise datacenters with minimum to zero downtime.
• Contributing to open source projects and supporting open source excites you
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and above all, you are a team player!
• Have tactfully handled situations and your communication with customers is articulate and clear.
Key Skills Needed:
• Agile development - incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery utilizing technologies such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, Crucible, Sonar, Junit
• Linux - Strong Linux and systems engineering knowledge
• Python - Experience with python web frameworks
• AngularJS - You've built Angular directives beyond just wrapping a Jquery plugin around an element
• Node.js - You've created multiple API-centric web applications
• Elastic Stack - You have used Kibana and Elastic search for logging and developed plugins, codecs for specific use cases.
• Network experience: Socket, TCP/IP, UDP and Multicast
• Independent - no micro managing here, but, you must be able to communicate
• Monitoring Stack - You have used Monitoring tools such as Grafana, Time series database like Influx dB/graphite, Alerting tools like Prometheus/Kapacitor.
• Configuration Management - Experience with Configuration management tools Such as Ansible/Salt stack/Chef/Puppet.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in designing and maintaining enterprise infrastructure solutions.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• Should have expertise with CI/CD and tools development and enhancement.
• Should have worked on evaluating and working with Open source tools with an eye to contribute and enhance the features.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited institution.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.