HR Business Partner
- London, UK
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Job Code: REF17214X
Skill Category: HR
Job Type: Permanent
Posting Start date: Friday 6th September
Closing Date: Friday 4th October 2019
Salary: Competitive plus Benefit
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology? Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world? You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, and whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programmes, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can fulfil your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Human Resources Business Partner, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Visa is seeking an HR Business Partner that will act as a strategic and trusted thought partner to the Europe Leadership team members and support colleagues across multiple client groups in our European region. This individual will have a commercially focused mindset and translate those business needs to human resources capabilities requirements. This individual will be a leader of the HRBP team and work closely with their cross-functional partners for successful planning and delivery of HR programs and services. We are seeking someone with a, customer focus and a deep understanding of people strategy and practices, who thrives in a complex environment while celebrating the successes and maintaining perspective.
The successful candidate will be comfortable navigating challenging forces in the dynamic payments space and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with significant change; employing innovative HR practices and process which enable the organization to thrive and grow. The position will be located in the Paddington / Reading office with business travel required as needed.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Act as a strategic partner to members of the Europe Leadership team to understand the strategy of the function and enable it through the design and drive a people strategy, programs and processes.
- Collaborate with centres of excellence and global HRBPs to design and deliver the implementation of both HR and Business programmes and initiatives.
- Contribute to the human resources organization & client groups by developing and executing best practices promoting employee engagement and enabling a high-performing workforce to contribute to the company's strategic growth.
- Design and deliver HR solutions in collaboration with CoEs, including Leadership, L&D, Performance Management, Change Management, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition and Reward.
- Liaise with stakeholders at various levels of the business.
What we’re after…
- Relevant HR experience as an HR Business Partner or CoE leader with a large, global and matrixed organization. Previous experience of partnering a technology client group.
- International payments industry experience essential.
- Experience in a growing global business and positive reputation for working effectively across all levels of an organization.
- Experience working in a fast paced and matrixed organization with a solution focused / customer centric mind-set.
- Proven ability to operate strategically and have a hands-on approach including building organizational talent and workforce plans.
- Successful implementation and project management of operational and strategic HR programs and processes across a region.
- Possess strong influencing and interpersonal skills, honed in a demanding and high performing work environment.