Executive Administrator, SVP- Chief Auditor
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is searching for an experienced Executive Administrator to provide on-site support to the SVP – Chief Auditor of Visa Inc. who oversees a geographically dispersed team of Audit professionals. This is an exciting position for an experienced administrative and planning professional, looking to develop their capabilities, working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, within a global company. The role is accountable for the smooth operations of the Chief Auditor’s office and works closely with a broad group of global contacts, both internal and external to Visa.
The Executive Administrator needs to demonstrate a high client orientation, executive presence, and effective communication. This role requires a proactive self-starter who can work independently and anticipate client needs.
- Bachelor's Degree or 3-5 or more years of work experience in fast moving environment working in an administrative role
- Bachelor's degree plus 4-6 or more years working as an Executive Administrator, plus project management experience in a fast moving global environment
- You are a team player with a positive, can-do attitude and you are passionate about your work and going the extra mile.
- You are highly organized with strong multi-tasking skills.
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills including exceptional judgment and discretion regarding information, which may be confidential, material and/or non-public.
- You have strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel (pivot tables and related)
- Proactive Calendar Management: Lead and manage the calendar, including scheduling meetings, setting up video and voice conference calls and proactively managing conflicts based on understanding of priorities.
- Travel & Meeting Planning: Arrange travel and full travel itineraries, team meetings, and as needed - events
- Activity Reporting: Create and maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly reports
- Communication: Sending correspondence on behalf of the Chief Auditor
- Expense Management: Submit accurate expense reports on behalf of the Chief Auditor
- Document Maintenance: As needed, maintain process documentations, distribution lists asset library and message archives
- Liaison: Communicate with a broad range of Visa professionals on behalf of the Chief Auditor
- Project Management:As needed, help organize, execute and track projects related to Audit Team
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones and computers), reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
The incumbent may be required to travel 0-5%
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.