Product Solutions Lead, Visa Direct Payouts (Flexible location)
- San Francisco, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Visa Direct Payouts Product team is responsible for leading Visa’s efforts to extend payouts “beyond the card”. Building on Visa Direct’s market leading platform, the Payouts service will enable corporates, governments and banks unprecedented options to send payments to consumers and small business around the world.
We are seeking a Product Solutions Lead who can help drive critical growth initiatives, both globally and regionally, in a complex, matrixed environment. The ideal candidate will be a structured, analytical thinker with excellent communication skills and a strong interest in how products are developed and delivered. S/he enjoys variety and collaborating with people. S/he is thoughtful, curious and analytical with a desire to make an impact. S/he is client-centric and oriented around finding solutions to complex problems.
- Identify, develop and deploy solutions for Visa Direct Payouts products
- Consult with clients and partners globally to design solutions that accelerate adoption of Visa Direct Payouts products
- Support segment leads for Global Cross Border, ERP and Treasury Management to sell Visa Direct Payouts products to banks, remittance platforms and corporates
- Provide business and technical solutions for new use-cases penetrating the target markets, by conducting market/client research, reviewing ecosystem readiness, collaboration with regional, global, and cross-border product and commercialization teams
- Enable solutions by working with cross-functional stakeholders including Legal, Finance, Client Support (CS), Risk, Compliance, AML, and other product teams across Visa
- Be a Visa Direct product SME and support Payouts client implementations
- Monitor business enhancement releases and other product related changes and be the focal point of contact for regional, global, and cross-border teams for Visa Direct Payouts
- Responsible for all pricing implementations ; coordinate with Finance Ops, Interchange, and Billing teams as needed
- Support PPGS, Visa Direct tokenization, 3DS and any gateway related solutions for the product team
- Liaison between Cybersource, product and other cross-functional teams in arriving at holistic solutions
- Represent voice of the client within the product roadmap and work closely with product development teams to ensure readiness in implementing new solutions
- Manage marquee customer deployments that have high level of strategic importance, execution and technical complexity, in close coordination with regional commercialization and sales teams
- Represent Visa Direct Payouts within market-facing engagements am at key conferences or industry events
12 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree; 10 years of work experience with Masters/MBA/JD/MD; or a minimum of 8 years of work experience with a PhD
- Strong analytical skills with a sound understanding of payment systems (card networks, ACH, RTP, digital wallets)
- Skilled at client conversations and can clearly articulate technical solutions
- Ability to explain complex business and technical concepts to broad audiences in an approachable way.
- Clear understanding of API and service-oriented architecture
- Organizational and leadership abilities to influence, negotiate and drive results
- Embrace change and ambiguity in an ecosystem that is rapidly evolving.
- 8+ years of global experience in the payments industry e.g. Payments processing and innovations in developed and emerging markets
- 6+ years consultative product solutions experience within an enterprise or financial services environment
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- 5+ years experience with design thinking product development methodology
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence.
- Highly execution focused by working in conjunction with various counterparts across multiple functional groups
- Knowledge of global markets, competitive landscape and related dynamics
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems with customer at the center
- Takes personal interest in the digital FinTech insurgence
- Willingness to travel up to 40%.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.