Sr. SW Engineer (SDET)-Business Solutions
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Business Solutions Product Development team is a part of Visa’s Data Products Development organization and is responsible for designing, developing and managing 20+ applications and services for Visa’s Business Solutions line of products. Our range of products include data processing, business intelligence, data mining, and B2B payments solutions.
This position is ideal for an experienced software engineer who is passionate about solving challenging business problems and building applications that provide an excellent user experience. You will be an integral part of the Business Solutions Product Development team. The role is for a self-motivated individual with expertise in the Software Development Engineer in Test. Candidate must be flexible and willing to switch tasks based upon the team's needs.
- Develop robust test automation framework for web, batch and mobile platforms.
- Experience using data driven tests to validate data processing engines, API calls in large n-tier architectures.
- Performance testing of Web and APIs.
- Writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents.
- Debugging and troubleshooting problems and identifying ownership.
- Work in an AGILE environment and follow standard scrum process.
- Validation of systems during environment migration, DB and infrastructure/system upgrades.
- Continuous Integration and deployment with Git, Jenkins etc.
- Work closely with other teams, be a positive player.
- Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of testing expertise with highly distributed and complex systems
- Hands-on Automation Scripting, White box testing experience in JAVA & TestNG/ jUnit.
- Experience with Selenium is must. Experience with Cucumber is a big positive.
- Experience in building and executing automated and performance tests for REST APIs using Postman and/or JMeter
- Solid experience with Agile Methodologies, Tools (Rally, JIRA, Confluence)
- Hands-on experience working with RDBMS like SQL Server.
- Experience testing software at API level using SOA suite, SOAP UI, PostMan, REST Client etc.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI) tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo
- Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, Emma, Cobertura etc)
- Hands-on experience with Eclipse, IntelliJ or other IDE development tools
- Experience with distributed source control systems such as Git
- Familiarity in performance testing using Jmeter, LoadRunner or similar tools a plus
- Basic understanding of Docker will be a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.