Sr Software Engineer - Genesys
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Contact Center Technology Solutions (CCTS) team is responsible for development and maintenance of the Contact Center platform solutions. The resource identified will be responsible in delivering best in-class Genesys customer experience solution through the implementation of Genesys Framework. Ideal candidate must have proven experience in the contact center technologies and hands on implementation experience in Genesys suite of technologies with Genesys experience a must.
- Development and maintenance of the Contact Center Technology solutions specializing in Genesys.
- Implementation and execution of Contact Center strategy for voice, chat and email channels.
- Collaborate and lead the requirement analysis, technical design efforts for new projects or enhancements.
- Owns the shared responsibility of platform availability and security.
- Work with global staff to ensure that the platforms security is not compromised through continuous remediation of open vulnerabilities.
- Maintain open communication with internal staff and vendors such as Genesys Tech Support.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks to meet the required delivery timeline, working in collaboration with various business partners, project managers, technology vendors and customers.
- Comfortable in an environment of rapid change and ambiguity with the ability to make decisions while understanding the risk.
- Able to work in a complex environment, Global/International experience and the ability to work across cultures and time zones.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 4-6 years of progressively responsible positions in Contact Center solution technologies or more than 2 years of work experience with an advanced degree.
- Development experience using Genesys Suite of technologies with specialization in Genesys Framework is a must. ( Genesys CTI, Genesys SIP, Genesys Composer, ORS (Orchestration Server), Genesys OCS, Genesys Workspace, Genesys Eservices.)
- Design and Develop Routing Applications for Voice and Multi-Channel using Composer / IRD, with knowledge of SCXML and VXML will be of added advantage.
- Proficient in tools like Composer ,Eclipse, IRD (Interaction Routing Designer) , CCpulse , GAX (Genesys Administrator Extension), GA(Genesys Administrator) & Kazimir will be considered a plus.
- Database knowledge pertaining to SQL and Cassandra will be considered a plus.
- Having a strong knowledge in SSDLC, Operations with attention to detail around SLA metrics, accountability and operational excellence.
- A team player who places great emphasis on collective achievement within his/her team and who possesses strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and sustaining a high level of performance when under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills are considered essential to the position.
- The individual will be called upon to work with broad spectrum of individuals in varied settings across the organizations.
- Ability to interface and cultivate excellent working relationships both within Technology, Business and vendors.
- Incumbent is expected to work during core business hours
- Incumbent will be expected to travel less than 5%
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.