VOCC Sr. Ops Tech Support Specialist - Night
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
A Visa Operations Command Center (VOCC) specialist for the ATM
team, should be able to support an ITIL based infrastructure to include
incident resolution and escalation of issues for which there is no immediate
workaround. The specialist is expected to drive incident resolution upwards of 80%
of all issues without the need for any escalation. Ideal candidate must possess
demonstratable leadership qualities combined with technical expertise, and client
advocacy to be able to drive and direct a best in class ITIL focused service to
Visa Inc. ATM customers. The specialist will be required to drive service level
expectation against performance to ensure that external and internal partners
experience a positive response to inquiries, issues and events. The preferred
candidate will possess all of the following competencies:
Manage the day-to-day responsibilities and tasks
required to provide first level support for the ATM platforms, associated
applications and services.
Communicate effectively throughout the incident
management process to ensure that all communications are timely and accurate.
Ability to draft the various types of communication in complex and non-routine
situations, and distribute to appropriate recipients' within set time frames
with little to no guidance.
- Track and update all incidents in the incident managemen tsystem, ensuring that documentation is thorough, accurate and meets ticket quality standards.
- Provide L1 system administration in support of the ATM platforms, associated applications and services, in the resolution of incidents. Liaisons with L2 support groups in the resolution of incidents for complex, unfamiliar issues.
- Maintain technical skills through participation in ongoing training. Ability to train junior staff members in technical disciplines.
- Ability to identify, analyze and isolate anomalies presented via standard alerting utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 or more years of work experience
- (ITIL) Technical staff member with hardware/software system configuration and
troubleshooting skills and experience. Includes (but is not limited to)
Windows, UNIX based servers, mainframe and application.
- Experience with Service Now ticketing, BMC Tivoli Netcool monitoring, ATM monitoring tool (ESQ) and HP Non-stop a plus.
- Experience participating or facilitating problem bridges for high priority events also a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical abilities in independently resolving complex problems that may
not have fully documented handling procedures.
- Uses sound judgment in determining priorities and/or enlisting support of others to prevent compromises to Visa's business or client service level agreements.
- Demostrated ability to communicate clearly and openly in any situation.
- Leadership abilities to influence motivation, collaboration and innovation from team
- MS Office Proficiency
This is a two-week rotating schedule of 12-hour shifts.
Required to work OT as requested to cover staff shortages and training.
This is an operational department therefore, you will be required to work weekends and over the holiday periods as scheduled.
Shift starts at 6:00 PM MT/8:00 PM ET and ends at 6:30 AM MT/8:30 AM ET.
Shift repeats every 2 weeks.
Week 1: Scheduled work days are: Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat and Sun
Week 2: Scheduled work days are: Wed and Thurs
Schedule is the following:
Mon 8 pm – 8:30 am
Tues 8 pm – 8:30 am
Fri 8 pm – 8:30 am
Sat 8 pm – 8:30 am
Sun 8 pm – 8:30 am
Wed 8 pm – 8:30 am
Thur 8 am – 8:30 am
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position does not require the incumbent to travel.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.