- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Systems Analyst a.k.a. Application Production Support Level 2 Engineer is part of a team responsible to provide successful implementation and management of Visa services (applications under Visa Information Management (Commercial Cards)) in the test and production environments. Ensuring the service meets the corporate quality, security and compliance standards, and providing the documentation for the ongoing support and maintenance of the systems.
· Responsible for providing 24X7 Application Support across multiple visa applications.
· Responsible for applying code and operation break fixes and other proactive maintenance activities to keep the services up and running.
· Responsible for evaluating the Issues reported by Visa clients and members and providing ongoing solutions
· Responsible for managing the performance and tuning of several Visa applications.
Will be responsible for managing the service and ticket SLAs and managing the workflow to achieve the SLAs.
- Strong technical aptitude and a desire to learn is a must
- Very Good knowledge on Oracle and Mongo Database along with SQL.
-UNIX Shell scripting/ PowerShell or Any other scripting knowledge is mandatory.
- Should be having Knowledge on IBM MQ and WAS concept.
- Understanding the Java programming language and work on experience is more value add.
- Experience in supporting systems that run on Linux Environment.
- Understanding of core networking concepts such as Routing, Protocols, Subnets, DNS.
- Experience with web-related technologies including Apache, Tomcat / IIS etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application design, and implementing major components for large projects.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools, alert escalation, customer / vendor management etc.
- Build tools to automate production support activities that enable efficiency and productivity of Service desk and other operations groups.
- Familiarity and/or experience in implementing ITIL concepts in addition to technical aptitude are highly valued.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or Computer Science or a related degree.
- Good communication skill and ability to work as team player.
- Basic knowledge on Kafka, Spark and Hadoop cluster from Operations perspective is a plus.