Risk and Authentication Solutions Lead, Nordics & Baltics - Level 5
- Stockholm, Sweden
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What’s it all about?
The role holder will develop compelling and differentiated risk and consumer authentication product propositions, and support client engagements with risk and consumer authentication subject matter expertise and thought leadership to help account executives win new business.
The role entails broad risk and consumer authentication product coverage responsibilities to include fraud and risk management, consumer authentication services, mobile payments, APIs, and e-commerce.
Candidates must have extensive experience developing and launching risk and authentication products, data-driven approach to understanding consumer needs, building compelling UI/UX and customer journeys, commercial and business case analysis, and program features, rules and implementation considerations.
In addition, candidates must be fluent in broad industry risk, fraud, e-commerce and digital payment trends and competitive landscape.
The role will require strong consultative client engagement, active listening and relationship building skills to understand client strategy, priorities and needs.
The role also requires strong internal cross-functional collaboration and teamwork, partnering closely with Visa Consulting & Analytics, Marketing, and Fintech and Proposition Development teams to execute integrated client go-to-market activities.
The candidate must possess a unique combination of commercial acumen, strategic thinking, execution discipline and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
The role will require travel to client locations across the Nordics and Baltics, and Visa’s Europe headquarters in London.
Location: either Stockholm or Oslo or Copenhagen or Helsinki
- Advanced experience in product development or product management at a payments fintech, global payments network, leading Nordic consumer bank, or related payment company
- Experience with new product development and ability to translate client needs into product requirements
- Solid technical knowledge or experience with risk, fraud management and consumer authentication products and services
- Strong understanding of Visa’s core payments network business
- Strong broad payments industry knowledge or experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities; strong bias towards data-based decision making and comfort with financial analysis
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with the ability to effectively work cross-organizationally
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Risk, fraud and e-commerce related product development experience
- Proven experience in the delivery and launch of new services and products
- Results driven and execution oriented
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, both written and verbal
- Quick learner, flexible, comfort with ambiguity
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Preference for at least one Nordic language (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish)
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.