Account Executive Sales Support - Level 5
- Helsinki, Finland
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market-leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
Our Regional Sales team in Europe is growing significantly. We are looking for a number of engaged Sales Support team members to join our Nordic & Baltic team during a period of significant growth and investment in our European business. There has never been a more exciting time to join one of the most recognised brands in the world.
These roles are responsible for supporting our Account Executives and clients within the Nordic and Baltic markets. We have identified huge opportunity for accelerated growth, and are looking for people that have natural drive and tenacity to succeed and make a difference every day. In return, we will equip you with the very best tools and training so that you can deliver the biggest possible outcomes. We will also probably have some fun along the way!
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Build and develop collaborative relationships with multiple partners and clients, and work with Account Executives to identify new opportunities that help grow their business.
- Be familiar with the account plans for the clients. Look for opportunities to support the Account Executives in driving the business.
- Be ready to support the clients in their needs when managing their business.
- Manage and drive client related operational tasks, big and small
- Collaborate with Account Executives for existing and new clients to identify opportunities and needs.
- Partner with colleagues across Visa, ensuring the right parts of the business are appropriately involved and informed about client needs on a specific task. Contribute in delivering the right solutions as one Visa team with pace and urgency.
- Develop your knowledge of the payment technology space, and specifically of Visa products and services. Stay at the front of a dynamic industry and use your knowledge to help our clients adapt and stay ahead too.
- Everyone is a leader at Visa. As such you will lead, impact and support others by sharing your expertise and help with the wider team acting as a coach and mentor where appropriate.
What we’re after…
- Passion for sales and curiosity for financial services; in particular payments and technology.
- A structured and energetic approach to getting work done. We like speed, but require quality as well.
- Experience and credibility to engage effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish effective relationships.
- Proven financial acumen and fluency with numbers. Use data and analytics skills to drive insight.
- Ability to learn and apply a strategic understanding of the payments landscape and Visa.
- High standards of ethics and integrity towards employees, stakeholders and customers.
- Data management and analytics skills
- Fluent in one local language and English, both written and verbal
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Willingness to travel periodically as required
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.