Consumer Marketing Manager
- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Lead the Affluent Consumer Marketing agenda in Brazil. This position will be responsible to define and execute our communication strategy to build our brand and drive business results among the Affluent (Platinum + Infinite) consumers. The position requires strong experience in communication development, solid expertise in digital marketing, CRM. Good analytics and any previous experience with premium markets are a plus. The position reports to the Consumer Marketing Sr. Director in Brazil.
2. Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area
- Lead the marketing strategic planning for the Affluent segment;
- Build brand equity and drive preference/ share leadership among this target;
- Lead the creation of world-class communication campaigns and execute the marketing calendar;
- Manage the platform budget with forecast accuracy;
- Lead the development of business driven integrated plans for all key strategic areas;
- Lead the launch of products, benefits, and solutions in the market for this segment;
- Accountable for the performance of the marketing plans, both from a creative as well as media perspective. The performance is measured in hard facts via communication and equity surveys, as well as media performance and costs.
3. Strategic Nature, Mgmt Accountability, & Scope
- Develop and execute all consumer marketing strategies and plans for Affluent consumers in Brazil.
- Actively participate on the development of innovative products, differentiated brand experiences and benefits, as well as new payment solutions in collaboration with other areas.
- Work in coordination with the LAC regional team.
- Lead agencies in Brazil to develop world class work, and ensure measurement and evaluation applied across all Affluent marketing campaigns.
4. Decision Making & Complexity
- Lead the development of marketing strategies and plans for the Affluent segment.
- Work cross-functionally with other business areas, both in Brazil and across the region
5. Financial & Organizational Scope
- Brazil is the largest business in LAC, and the third largest for Visa globally.
6. Reporting Relationships & Interactions
- Reports to the Consumer Marketing Sr. Director in Brazil, and works together with regional Hub functions.
- Requires engagement with key internal and external stakeholders at Senior Levels (Clients, Creative Agencies, Media Partners and Vendors).
- Contributes and depends on a cross functional team (Product, Client Marketing, Sales, Finance)
7. Key Competencies
- Superior marketing skills, with proven track record of developing winning marketing campaigns that contribute to brand and business growth, based on hard data.
- Solid strategic thinking skills, with ability to clearly craft and articulate marketing strategies rooted in a deep understanding of consumers and the business.
- Ability to combine the creative aspects of marketing with the business nature of the job, tracking and evaluating all the marketing investment behind this segment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work cross functionally in a matrix organization.
- Ability to inspire and lead creative agencies.
- Proven digital Marketing expertise.
- Strong experience in media.
- CRM, database work and advanced analytics experience is a plus
8. Required Experience
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience: 10+
Advanced English Proficiency
Skills - Professional/Technical/Business
- Solid, classically trained marketing acumen.
- Experience leading global brands.
- Proven track record of developing successful marketing campaigns.
- Consumer understanding skills, familiarity with research and exploration techniques.
- Deep understanding of digital and social media and its opportunities for marketing.
- Experience working in a matrix environment.
- Ability to successfully communicate with and engage different audiences.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to work cross functionally in a matrix organization.
- Presentation skills
- Ability of thinking beyond current boundaries and finding alternative solutions to crack the way consumers interact with our brand, products and benefits currently.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.